"Hanggang doon lang ang binasa ko. Well, technically I am already invading her privacy, kaya tinigil ko na."

Nanatili ang seryosong tingin ko sa kanya. "If I were you, let her open up. If she doesn't want to talk about it, then let her be. It's her personal information, Gaston."

Then he suddenly evilly smirked at me. "At nanliligaw ka palang. Who knows she might change her mind and dump you again." Then he stood up.

"Fuck you!" I cursed him as he closed the door.

Muli akong napatitig lang sa kawalan. I replayed what he just said in my head. Napapikit ako ng mariin. Her situation doesn't look good at all, but she clearly warned me before courting her that I do not have a say on her issues. She doesn't want me meddling with her own problems, sa kanya lang dapat iyon.

Fuck! I repeatedly cursed in my head. Then what if I opened up this to Peter? He is aware that he has a step sister.  But again, this is their own personal issue. Wala akong karapatang makialam lalo na hindi naman ako parte ng pamilya nila.

It sucks that I can't do anything to help her, huh? And I don't even know what's the real story behind all of these. And the fact that the chance is high that she might not open up to me could send me to hell.

I want to know her problems, I wanted to help her. But just like Gunner said, I should wait until she opens up to me, and all I could do right now is to wait.

All throughout the day, the issues have been boggling my mind. Papa and I work together throughout the day hanggang sa hapon na. Papa went home first at naiwan muna ako sa opisina. Pinauwi siya ng maaga ni Mama, kaya wala na siyang nagawa.

It was quarter to four when I heard Jess called the office.

"Yes, Jess?" I asked as I read the proposal.

"Sir, Good afternoon. Nandito po ngayon si Mrs. Gorospe from Human Resource, confirmation daw po ng working student for this sem break."

"Oh, right. Let her in. Thank you."

Binaba ko ang tawag at kaagad na pumasok sa isipan ko si Carmella. She wanted to work here for her sem break but we never talked about it again since she avoided me. Well, I could vouch for her now and she can start working here next week.

And that only means that we will be in the same building again! In the same workplace again. Makakasama ko na siya mula lunes hanggang linggo dahil wala akong ibang gagawin sa weekend kung hindi ang idate siya. I can't help but smile just thinking of all of these!

"Good afternoon, Sir." My thoughts were all halted as I heard her speak.

Kaagad akong umayos at linahad sa kanya ang upuan. "Good afternoon too. Please take a seat."

"Sir, Mrs. Ramirez actually recommended this one as a working student po. She will---"

"Wait!" Mrs. Ramirez vouch for someone, but Carmella is the only one who worked with her!

"Please continue."

She looked so startled by my words. "Uhmmm, her name is Ada Carmella Lynx Estrellia. She worked with you too during the internship po, Sir?"

Napatikhim ako. Tama nga ako. "Yes, I know her. Please continue."

"And Mrs. Ramirez requested her to be in the same department during her internship, Sir."

Tumango-tango ako. She handed me her personal information. I was reading her bio when she spoke again.

"And she is outside too, Sir, for the interview."