31

TW: this chapters contains depictions of murder and extreme gore.

After Jisung had found out that Minho was no longer there, knots immediately tied in his stomach. He asked people partying nearby for help but no one seemed to notice where Minho went except one woman who saw Minho get taken away upstairs. Jisung thanked the woman and raced upstairs, knowing he was on the right track seeing Minho's headphones laying on the ground in the corridor. 

When he arrived upstairs, a stranger who was just leaving one of the rooms with his girlfriend had told Jisung about hearing someone scream in the room across them and that told Jisung all he needed to know. The door was locked as expected so Jisung took a hairpin he found on the ground and picked open the lock. Jisung stood at the entrance with Minho's headphones still tightly gripped in his hands.

He shut the door behind him and as soon as he did, Jisung's expressionless face morphed into a terrifying smile. His head twitched slightly and his eyes widened seeing Minho getting raped. Jisung's heart shattered hearing Minho crying and begging for mercy as tears rolled down his cheeks. Jisung put on his leather gloves and saw the shattered glass on the floor. He bent down picked up a shard as he looked between the three strangers. Kyu was the first to approach him.

"Another one? And hey, aren't you J.one?" Kyu chuckled.

"Why yes I am." Jisung grinned. Suddenly, he raised his arm and sliced Kyu's neck right open with the glass shard in his hand. Kyu fell down to the ground grabbing his neck which had blood pouring from the cut creating a crimson red mist spurt up from his neck. 

His body was still trembling showing that he was still alive. Jisung had made sure not to cut it too deep as he wanted these three to suffer the most painful death in the world. Jisung knew that slicing his neck open would cause him to be unable to scream. 

Jisung left him there for now twitching and trembling in pain and he looked between Gyeol and Xu who had gone completely pale seeing what happened. 

"Which one of you bitches want to die first?" Jisung smiled. Out of the corner of his eyes, Jisung noticed Kyu move his hands ever so slightly. His eyes widened and he grinned as he bent down and stabbed Kyu in the eye with a shard. Kyu's mouth opened wide but he was unable to make any noise.

Jisung grabbed Kyu's hair and picked him up before bashing his head into the pile of glass that was in front of him. Kyu's body finally went limp after that and his breathing also stopped. Even after he died, Jisung continued smashing his head into the floor. He finally stopped seeing that most of the skin on Kyu's forehead had literally been grazed off by the glass. 

Xu's eyes widened seeing the chunks of flesh fly up into the air and Gyeol finally screamed, horrified by what he had just witnessed. Jisung's head shot up from Kyu to Gyeol who just screamed and he went after Gyeol immediately. He picked Gyeol up before throwing him onto the pile of glass next to Kyu's body.

"Wait! Don't move or the boy dies." Xu said as he held Minho up, his hands on Minho's neck in a position about to snap his neck in half. Minho cried and his body trembled, as Xu slapped him across the face to stop his sobbing. Jisung's pupils shrunk seeing Xu hit him again.

"It'll take me two seconds to kill this slut here." Xu threatened.

"Oh, you want to do calculations now? Sure, I think I can do that." Jisung nodded as he held the shard of glass close to Gyeol's chest. "So, with one hand, you'll take about 4-5 seconds to fully kill Minho over there. But.." Jisung reached into his pockets and dug out a pistol. "It'd take approximately 0.02 seconds for a bullet to fire from this pistol and shatter your skull into pieces. You've already lost. And of course, no one will even hear this because this bad boy here got a silencer."

"I.." Xu was unable to form words in response to that.

"Let the boy go." Jisung said firmly. Xu knew that there was no point in trying so he untied Minho and took off his blindfold. Minho's eyes were completely red and his lips were still trembling. Jisung frowned and he sighed.

"Baby, put on your pants and go to Chan. He's at the bar that we were originally at." Jisung ordered. Despite the pain, Minho nodded and did as he was told. 

"We let the boy go. Now let us leave." Xu's eyes narrowed.

"Oh, I never said I'd let you go if you let him leave, did I? You're gonna be dying here." Jisung grinned as he locked the door again. Gyeol was already scared shitless and he tried making a run for it but Jisung grabbed his hair. He threw Gyeol back onto the ground and grinned as he towered over him.

"Looks like you're next then."

a.n

jisung so hot for this