14

"See.. I lied about finishing my research and stopping my spree. After Minho goes insane, I just need to achieve one more thing.. and that is mass murder. After my dear groupmates leave tonight.. I have a bomb in here. As soon as the TTYL leaves, one click of a button and.. boom. Everyone and everything, obliterated. But I'll be nice and give you a chance to stop that. Keep everything a secret and meet up with me tomorrow, I'll send you the time and location tomorrow morning, and everyone's safe. If not then.. Hah." 

Minho wasn't sure whether Jisung was lying or not but knowing that this man had literally skinned someone, he wouldn't be surprised if there actually was a bomb planted here. Jisung seemed to notice the uncertainty so he took out his phone and showed him a program he made that's connected to the bomb and waved it a few times.

"What the fuck.. Okay. Fine. You won't kill me though.. right?"

"Of course not, you're too gorgeous to be killed. Well then, see you tomorrow~" Jisung traced his fingers on Minho's face for awhile before bowing and kissing Minho's hand that was in his. Minho's eyes widened and he looked at his hand which had a lipstick print on it from Jisung's peck. His ears started turning red too and his friends who had been in hiding appeared, immediately starting to attack him with questions.

J.HANA DUL SET

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:34 AM

jisung
hey baby~~
are you up yet?
did you sleep well??~

minho_lee
first of all i am not your baby
secondly just give me the address and dont text me as if were dating

jisung
ik u want to be dating me tho
even if you dont admit it yk u do too~~
im the charmer, i pull everyone
even u~~
you can resist it

minho_lee
that is true
but
uve murdered people
as much as i love you i cant trust you

jisung
awh why not?
well yes but
i can change for you love 😘😘

minho_lee
literally just give me the address already

jisung
so eager
i love the enthusiasm!!
sent a location. click to view on maps.
im already there, ill see you soon

minho_lee
a fucking graveyard?
whatre you gonna do, bury me alive?  🤡

jisung
i still have the bomb planted in the bar
ur not one to talk rn honey 

minho_lee
oh right
ill be there soon
ur insane
its crazy how no one discovered you yet

jisung
im just good at what im doing
now hurry up before i blow up that shithole 🥰

minho_lee
gee ok im coming

Minho soon made his way to the graveyard and he looked around but didn't see Jisung anywhere. Suddenly, the graveyard keeper tapped his shoulder and Minho spun around, flinching after seeing the man. He had a grey bushy beard and his clothes were pretty baggy and all patched up.

"Oi kid, what're you doing here? This place is off bounds right now." The man said in a gruff voice. He had a hint of a German accent and Minho bowed in apology before explaining.

"O-oh, sorry.. Someone told me to come here and meet them.." Minho mumbled.

"Haha, tricked ya didn't I? See, with the right material, I can become anyone I want~" The German accent suddenly disappeared and Minho groaned realising that it was Jisung under disguise. Minho paused to look at Jisung and if Jisung hadn't switched back accents and made it obvious, he wouldn't even have known it was him.

"Makeup, liquid latex, a wig, some clothes, the ability to change accents and bam! Done~ I can steal anyones identity. How about I pretend to be you next time? That'll be amusing~ Anyways, come with me love, we have a small tour to go on." Jisung chuckled as he stroked his fake beard before motioning for Minho to go with him.

Turns out the whole meeting was literally just Jisung showing Minho the people he had killed, why he had killed them and a rather disturbing description of what he had done to the person. By the end of it, Minho was extremely concerned and scared for his own life. He was too busy worrying that he didn't notice the two slowly walking into the forest behind the graveyard and only when he stepped on grass did he realise the two were now in a place where no one else would see them. 

Jisung suddenly disappeared from sight and Minho looked around cautiously. He scanned the bushes and suddenly someone pounced on him from behind. He spun around but it was too late and Jisung had already pinned him onto the ground with the wooden handle of an axe.

"Oh.. Your gorgeous face is tempting me so much. How beautiful would it be covered in blood.. Or even smashed to smithereens. You know, this part," Jisung tapped an area on the side of Minho's head "It's the most fragile part of the human skull. Even with just car keys, I could kill you right now if I wanted to."

Minho started trembling and he held the handle of the axe up with all his strength but as Jisung was pressing his whole body weight against it, the handle kept edging towards Minho's neck.

"U-ugh.. You said y-you wouldn't k-kill me!" Minho grunted as his brows furrowed and he tried kicking Jisung off but to no avail.

"But I never said I wouldn't torture you~ Don't worry, you won't die. But maybe you'd wish you could~ Now goodnight. See you later..~" And with that, Jisung raised the axe before swinging it down. The last image Minho saw was Jisung on top of him and the blade coming closer and closer to his face.

One blow and Minho was out.

a.n

were only gonna dance like crazyyeehhh