25

ji

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ji
ugh im slowly running out of username ideas
nyways~~
r u still mad at me?
i gave shuji back to you didnt i
and i also stopped killing!!!!

minho_lee
im glad you actually let me take shu back but not so sure about the second part
and you destroyed my life even if its better now
you still did a lot of shit
so if ur thinking that giving shu back means us fixing our inexistent relationship that we had
give up

ji
rude much
well im not surprised
i could make you fall for me though
neomu charmer im the charmer!!

minho_lee
love that song but no

ji
yes <3
youre still hopeless in love with me
dont lie about it
ive done psychology i can tell

minho_lee
then ur psychology is wrong
i dont love u any more

ji
you do

minho_lee
i dont
bastard

ji
dipshit

minho_lee
fuckwad

ji
mofo

minho_lee
dickhead

ji
mine

minho_lee
bitchass
OH WAHT THE FUCK
THAT WAS SMOOTH

ji
ofc w rizz

minho_lee
stop flirting w me
god christ

ji
yes worship jisung christ
and am i flirting w u?
im just being myself ur the one thats downbad

minho_lee
oh yeah?
how can you tell then?

ji
oh boy this will take awhile
ur so awkward around me and tenses up whenever im close
and not out of fear either
ur eyes are constantly fluttering when ur w me 
u lean in sometimes when i talk 
u always remember details like my wholeass phone number
and mind u i still dont know hyunjins number
u respond quickly to texts 
ur always stealing glances
do u want me to keep going?

minho_lee
yeah on second thought stop
dont
i dunno man i cant really like you after all that bs

ji
u can <3
i saved u from suicide too !!!!

minho_lee
fucker i was gonna do it cus i thought you killed shu

ji
well i didnt
i havent really harmed you in anyway directly if u think about it
possibly a few mental scars from bloody depictions tho

minho_lee
ugh
whatever i have to get going for the concert tonight

ji
ill see u there~~

Minho tossed his phone on the bed before getting up and changing. He was confused too. I don't think I like him.. I honestly can't after everything he put me through. But then the shit he said isn't wrong either.. Do I like him? Yeah, no. He's a killer, Minho. You've witnessed him kill people too. You don't like him. You don't.

Minho tried convincing himself as he packed. Yesterday had been so chaotic. After sending Shuji to the hospital for a few checkups and then to a therapist, he met up with Yeori who was pretty confused about everything and how Shuji was alive, and Yumi who was crying her eyes out just glad her brother wasn't actually dead.

Shuji went home with Yumi and Minho had a night out with Yeori, drinking alcohol and getting drunk for the first time in ages. He had a pretty bad hangover but the headache cleared out soon. Minho stared at his phone and the wallpaper was, of course, Jisung. 

Maybe I should change it.. But there's nothing wrong with having him as my wallpaper, right? He's just my bias from TTYL. It's not like it means something.. Millions of people have him as their wallpaper too. Yeah. But then again, I said I don't like him. Then why the fuck am I finding excuses for myself? What fucked up my mind.. Minho, he's literally murdered over 50 people. You saw that bar blow up yourself. Yet you like him? Oh my god..

Minho went to the stadium where TTYL was performing with Yeori. Yumi was taking a break so she could take care of Shuji and the two friends sat in silence on the bus ride there. Yeori stared at Minho, wanting to ask about what happened but he knew that Minho was in a pretty bad state and probably wouldn't want to talk about it.

The two arrived after awhile and Yeori went to MNL's room. Minho sat there backstage as he didn't need to do anything in the meantime. He looked at Chan talking with a drummer and Minho frowned, upset that he hadn't qualified to be part of the band. 

Minho had also learnt guitar in hopes of being able to be on stage with TTYL but due to nervousness, he had messed up his audition. That was also where he met Yumiko. Yumiko had applied for a drummer but unfortunately didn't pass either and so Yumiko signed up to work as crew, dragging Minho in as well.

Just then, Minho felt an arm around his shoulder and yep, it was Jisung. Jisung flashed his bright, gummy smile at Minho and brought his face so close to Minho's that their noses briefly brushing against each others. Minho's face turned red and he flinched as Jisung sat down next to him.

"I forgot how pretty you were!! We should toootally make out. There's still an hour until the performance." Jisung commented as he admired Minho's facial features.

"What? M-make out?" Minho scrunched his face up as he stared at Jisung judgementally. However, the corner of his lips curled up into a slight smile upon the thought of imagining it.

"You're considering it, aren't you, baby?~" Jisung chuckled as he pulled Minho on to his lap. 

Minho immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom to avoid any further interactions with Jisung. As soon as he entered the bathroom, Minho splashed some water on his burning face to snap him back to reality. He stared at himself in the mirror for a split second before the door creaked open.

Jisung had followed Minho without anyone noticing and he locked the door behind him, smirking seeing Minho's face red and water in his hair and trickling down his face. It was.. quite a sight to see.

"Fuck you.." Minho groaned as he leaned his body against the wall. Jisung approached Minho and rested his hands on his waist, pulling him in and bringing his head to Minho's ears. He gently nibbled at it slightly and smiled feeling the older tremble in his arm.

"No, I'll fuck you." Jisung whispered in Minho's ears.

a.n

minsung make out yes or no?????

also lmao minho be going thru hybristophilia (sexual interest/attraction to ppl who commit crimes)  💀