21

"W-what? What do you mean?" Minho stuttered as his hands on the bedsheets tightened slightly.

"Let me give you another hint, that was a scheduled text." Yeori tilted his head towards the phone and Minho's gaze turned to it, remembering the text Jisung had sent him earlier.

"I dont get it, stop fucking messing with me Yeori it's not funny! I'm honestly in shambles.." Minho shook his head as he rubbed his temples with his thumb.

"Which is exactly what I want.. Poor baby." Yeori chuckled. As the last two words entered Minho's ears, his brain finally managed to process the information. Suddenly his friends face morphed into Jisung's and Minho's pupils shrunk as his hands started trembling.

"J-jisung? You sick bastard! Why would you kill Shu like that?! He didn't even get to see family or friends before he died.. Do you have no sympathy?! Yeah, of course you don't! You're a cruel, heartless and fucked up monster.. I see why the other Minho cut off his contacts with you." Minho yelled as he stood up and stepped away from Jisung.

"Aw, you're really going to talk to me like that? I could kill you, maybe even more brutally, right now if you continue with that attitude. I was pretty nice to you, don't ya think? I've had endless opportunities to kill you but not once have I even tried. Be grateful you're even alive right now.." The corner of Jisung's lips raised into a subtle smirk and Minho raged, seeing that Jisung actually found this amusing.

"Fuck you.. What would the rest of TTYL think if they found out..?" Minho clenched his fists as he stared at Jisung.

"That's not something you should be worrying about. And don't worry, they won't find out~" Jisung responded as he also stood up and approached Minho. Minho backed into a desk and he winced as he bumped his hip onto the edge of the table. Jisung pinned Minho between his arms as he grabbed the edge of the table next to Minho's body.

His other arm wrapped around Minho's waist and Jisung tugged down Minho's pants slightly so he could see his hips. Minho's face turned red from embarrassment and Jisung smirked seeing a minor bruise on the left side of Minho's hips, the skin turning a light but nasty shade of purple.

"Aw, poor baby.. I'll kiss it better." Jisung crouched down and he pressed his lips on the bruise gently and only then did Minho realise what was happening. He grabbed Jisung's hair but that didn't seem to do anything and although staff was not allowed to physically harm any member of TTYL, Minho raised his knees and kicked Jisung off.

"You fucking p-pervert! Just fuck off from my life already, you've already done enough damage for fucks sake!" Minho screamed as he pointed at the door of the hotel room.

"Hm, no thank you. Your reactions every time is so adorable, I don't think I can give that up just yet. Plus I still wonder til this day how you would look like under my grip.. And I'll leave the rest to your imagination." Jisung grinned.

"I uh- I have a boyfriend!" Minho replied. He quickly realised it was a bad idea as Jisung would probably go after his 'boyfriend' and murder an innocent person.

"Hm hm~ Do you? Who might that be?" Jisung raised an eyebrow as he grabbed Minho's wrists and threw him onto the bed. Minho swatted Jisung's arm off and pouted, seeing the red marks on his arm from Jisung's grip.

"Fuck.. No one, I lied." Minho grimaced as Jisung joined Minho on the bed, his entire body waist on Minho's legs causing Minho not able to flail around or run away.

"Lying isn't good, is it? I don't really like liars. Shall I teach you a lesson about that then?" Jisung's hands crept up Minho's body to his neck and his fingers wrapped around Minho's skin, sending shivers down Minho's spine.

"N-no! I know it's bad! Just leave me alone.. Please." Minho was in an extreme state of despair and he felt like he was about to start crying any second again.

"If you knew, why would you lie? Tsk tsk.. Oh, I'm really battling the urge to strangle that pretty neck of yours, baby.. But it would look better with my lips all over it so I suppose not yet." Jisung smiled creepily.

"Y'know what.. Kill me. Just fucking do it at this point, I can't stand this anymore." Tears finally spilt from Minho's eyes and his arms rested on the hand that was on his neck.

"No can do, baby. Maybe in the future but for now, no." Jisung cupped Minho's cheeks in his hands and smiled feeling Minho's face burn in his hands. He checked the time on his watch and pouted as he got off Minho. "Well, I have to go now. I'll see you soon."

Jisung stood up and approached the door. Right before he shut it, he stared right into Minho's eyes and grinned.

"Very soon."

a.n

sorry for not updating yesterday some shit happened but im back now !!