CH. SIX - UNDERSTAND BY COLORED

Auditor:"That would be good place, but it rather be somewhere...a year or so, the office room, I got some information, I would required your needed eyes to understand." Snapped his burning fingers, summoning his grunts holding an file. Passing to Douglas. "File you're holding is a official government document about anime island that was destroyed year ago. You may leave now."

Grunt nodded before leaving, as five members mercenaries proceeded to followed his lead, entering Auditor's office. Aliya asked Douglas the file.

Opened to read, and her expression show all what she's reading that file.

Aliya:"W-Wait, that anime island? The explosion completely b-blew in ruins. B-But why'd official documented that island?" She replied, confused about anime island bought up. "You know i-inkling and o-octoling were bought into safety thanks to shaggy!"

Auditor:"Shaggy saved all of them, and green flesh of frog, met his unfortunately fate, Francis. Does it ring all bells...?"

Cleo folded her arms and scoffed annoyingly, if Francis somewhat managed to get her, she cannot imagine she'll feel ungodly pain. Intimidate growl at that name, Francis wanting for anime girls. SM, looked down to see their own allied betrayal upon. He didn't like a single thing of it.

Aliya never liked that particular frog, so does Douglas. Both grown mass distrust on him where'd he kept linger on anime related. Yet it's gotten worse the time pass he wants more. Thankfully with an assistant of A.A.H.W and salmons themselves, both allied seized down Francis's army. But despite the efforts, machine has already changes Meggy's appearance.

Auditor:"Yes Aliya, I understand your point, it's odd they're documenting without reason unless someone has caught their attention."

Cleo:"Hrm, Douglas? What's that?" Douglas never say anything but deeply knows he's going to say. She'll do it for him. "What I know he's sayin' is! Are ya suggesting we'd should...well?"

SM:"Split up, yea? Both location seemly has some info regarding anime island complete utter ruins."

Auditor:"You've read my mind, I was about ask, you three, Cleo, Aliya, and SM, you'll go check in anime island for any valuable information awhile you search. Now Douglas and Intimidate, both will collect possible info in inkopolis. If further investigation, head both Inkopolis Square and Splatsville by using a train. I advise recommended to use non-lethal methods. It's rather not necessary to do."

Cleo:"Hrm...I wanna kill!~" *Auditor:"None of that, you know what happened two months ago..."* "Tch...yea, stabbed an jerk inkling with a gas mask on, police attempted arrest!~ oh how sad!"

Intimidate:"For sake Cleo! I have to rescue you every damn time because of your cruel murder intentions!" *Cleo:"I know right!~"* "Hrg..."

SM:"Guys! Come on p-please! We gotta bigger problems on our hands!" Yelled, returning his attention but Auditor. "It's serious y'know!?"

Auditor:"Enough with our nonsensical, rather wasteful, already got your own weapon?"

Five checked up their weapon-

Intimate weld his sniper rifle on his hands, as well an trident spear like with element fire holster on his back, Cleo has her dueling small katanas with sharp edges, with glowing reddish aura, on her hips is smoke and flash bang.

Aliya has her ability or cast, she never weld weapons before, she consider weapon's harms way for violent. You can rather say she's a special octoling with some casting spells. Behind has a book holds some casting and spell to use.

Douglas have his M1911 and brass knuckles for surprise attack. Simply but skillful at surprising threats.

SM holds his revolver and blade that sheath to his waist, to give surprise to any whom went to close his liking. And importantly his note to ENSURE he doesn't forget detail during their investigations.