CH. FOUR - UNFORTUNATE LAUGH

Mario's POV

Mario:"How's anyone doing?"

Asked entire gang during their time, underground, Bob drinking his beers on spare time. Boopkins watching anime (Usual thing) Steve with his chicken. Bowser sitting with Shroomy, which Shroomy giving an guidance "How to be a good parent"

Tari simply taking on games as Belle plays little device of gameboy. Saiko playing her guitar out of boredom, Kazio out like an damn mad man playing his drums. Melony... sleeping on the bed just as Axol watching to ensure she gets a good sleep.

SMG3 with his Eggdog, SMG1, SMG2 simply creating new meme to develop and share. Desti taking gun practice on the bottles. Rob, simply putting his corn on the crib like a baby. JubJub being sang by Karen. Whimpu try to create a anime, but approve failure.

Tari:"Ehhh doing well to say the least..." (•-•) with her playing games, playing 'The legend of Zelda wind maker' as Belle still focusing her gameboy.

Belle:"Not much...Oh! Shiny Eevee!" Oh right, She's playing Pokémon.

Saiko:"Fine, just bored." Practicing her guitar, Kazio testing his new drum. "Having problems with your new drums Kazio?"

Kazio:"No! They're making same sounds whatever I put my hand in full force! I don't know am I doing wrong..." *Saiko:"You're playing same passion dumbass."* "Shut it, I'm tryin' different approach!"

Boopkins:"Aww man..." *Bob:"SOMeThiNG wRONg BoOPKins?"* "it's just...worry about those two! I seen many yandere tropes that could lead to worse outcomes! But...I hope they'll be fine!" *Bob:"UHHhh, THat aiN'T hAPPeNING!"* "BOB!"

Steve playing his best buddy, 'chicken' putting many hats. "Yayy!" Steve says, eating his finest pork chops on his blocky hand.

Luigi:"Hey bro?" *Mario:"What is it Luigi?"* "Have you...ever think about her?" *Mario:"Meggy? Well...she's a good friend! To say...she's a fine teacher! And am quite bad at cooking..."* "Bit harsh on her? Y'know Mario?"

Red cross his arms. "Yeah, me and Meggy do intend to fight...but despite that? We're good pals, no matter what!" Ended his conversation, went to sleep real quick.

Luigi:"Well...I'll say! Hey Saiko?" *Saiko:"Yo, need something green?"* "Have you seen Meggy's acts this way? Y'know before she went gone crazy?"

Saiko:"Ehh, let me see my memory serves me right..."

Past memory...

Saiko:"Hey Mario...you wanna go KFC for some news food they made?" Suggested fat man about new food. "I'd hear they're making special to offer! Boneless spaghetti spices!"

Kazio:"Heh, gotta be the best to out-taste burning food! If you're willingly to give chance now."

Mario:"OOO! I wanna try those!"

Meggy:"Tch...I'm with you."

Saiko:'I did asked him to try out KFC new unique product, although Meggy sounded really annoyed, that's what I thought, further more. Once we bought KFC's limited time food. Mario took the first bite.'

Mario:"Hrm...I shall take a first bite! NOM!" Took his first. And his mouth chowing. Till- "MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE!"

Saiko:"Oh I forgot to tell Boneless spaghetti spices are quite very highly scorching. Which he can't handle those, but me."

Saiko:"Umm, Meggy! Get your splatter gun!"

Saiko:'Then told her to grab her weapon that'll help to cool his damn mouth for. As she took off, I heard her words as going towards the vehicle.'