하나 ♥

*Dedicated to one of my favorite authors in asianfanfics and now she has a wattpad account weeeeh

*edited [15/07/25]

•••

8 years later...

The 10 men are wearing smiles and their eyes are sparkling as if they've won a big award or won the lottery. The music stops and everyone went silent as the lights went off and Suho stands on the center of the stage, smiling and tears are brimming in his eyes. "H-hello Exo-L's." Everyone stayed silent and Suho take this as a sign to continue.

"It has been 8 years since Exo debuted. And we can't thank all of you enough." One by one, the members went beside their leader. Lay, Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun are already crying. Tao, Xiumin, Kai and Chanyeol are holding back their tears by staring upwards, while Chen was smiling, a force one, and tried to comfort his crying members. "It's gonna be okay. We are one, remember?" he whispers.

"During the journey, it has been hard for us. But it was also wonderful. We had won tons of awards throughout the journey and we couldn't thank you enough." Suho's voice cracks at the end but continued.

Suho closes his eyes and sobs but he quickly recovers and smiles to the fans. "And yet, you guys didn't leave our sides, especially that day." He bowed his head. "Now 8 years had passed, we're not complete anymore ever since that day; the day they left the group. But we couldn't blame them, they're humans too, they made their own decisions. We were disappointed and sad at the same time, but there's nothing we could do about it but to continue." In the end Suho didn't manage to continue his speech and let out a sob. Wiping his tears, Baekhyun took the courage and takes the mic from Suho and started speaking. "Hello Exo-L's, Baekhyun here speaking." He joke and fake a laugh and the crowd laughs at the cute lad. Baekhyun let out deep breath and titled his head on the side rather cutely. "Woah, I can't believe it. Eight years, aye? 8 years since our journey started. And as Suho hyung said, it had been a tough journey for us, especially for you guys. I'm quite impressed by your bravery, loyalty and courage. You had to endure all those things just to stay with us, although some already left because they can't endure it anymore." He smiles bitterly and looks at the Silver Ocean.

"But let's not focus on that since this is probably the last concert Xiumin, and Suho hyung will be on before they enlist the army. Today's concert will be full of surprise which you'll surely love." Tears started forming on his eyes once again and Baekhyun wipes them from his eyes using his hand and Chanyeol went to his side and speaks up. "Anyways, let's not cry everyone because we have a big surprise for our dear maknae." He said cheerfully.

The crowd started screaming again and a large cake appeared in the middle of the stage and beside it was a very large gift. Sehun was shocked and walk towards to the cake slowly the others on tow. His hyungs prepared this for him for a very long time and it was worth it. The members didn't tell him what was inside since it was a big surprise for him and to the fans. "I d-don't know w-what to say..." he stammers and Lay hug him, who stood beside him. "Well, a simple thank you would do." Chen jokingly says and everyone laughs. Sehun headed to the candles and closed his eyes, making a wish before blowing. After he blew the candles, it started snowing confetti's and there are fireworks, since it's an open stadium. Tears started flowing from his eyes again as he wish his wish will come true. Even for just a day or two. Kyungsoo, who's not afraid to goof around anymore, put an arm around the latter. "Go on, open your present." He pointed at the gift.

Sehun was nervous as he approaches to his large present. It was so huge that the size of it was like Chanyeol, but taller. He stood in front of it and saw a button and pressed it. But before he could see what's inside he was pulled by Kai and everything went black again. The fans started panicking, of what happen.

When suddenly...

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" That voice...

"Galaxy is back!" and that too...

The two voices started singing and someone was also beat boxing. "I say E.X you say?"

"O!" the fans reply.

"When I say We Are, you say?"

"One!"

Everyone was confused by the vaguely familiar voices, while the old fans were crying in joy. Colorful lights covered the stadium and one by one, the members went to hug their hyungs, except Sehun. He stood there, still shocked and stoned on his spot. Everyone was crying by now, realizing that finally they saw EXO complete again. Luhan pulled away from Xiumin and extended his arms to Sehun. "Hunnie? Remember hyung?" Sehun blinked and ran towards his hyung and the two of them hugged. He couldn't believe it, his wish came true.

"I wish for EXO to be complete again, even for just a day or two."
That was Sehun's wish.

The 12 boys stayed there for awhile. Hugging and crying to each others. They missed them. They missed their 2 members. And now they're finally back: back in EXO Planet. The concert went on and they performed their most well known song in Asia, Growl. They were smiling during the performances as memories flashed in their minds. Thinking that they need each other, they're not complete if one is missing. Life is like a jigsaw puzzle; once a piece is missing you won't be able to finish it, unless you find the missing piece.

"WE ARE ONE~ WE ARE EXO." The 12 boys chanted through the song and the fans started screaming as their biggest hit, Growl, blasted through the speakers and they started dancing. After performing the song, they hug one another once again. A familiar song was played, Promise; which was composed by Lay and Chen. They broke the hug and started singing, the fans soon followed.

It was a memorable night for Exo and EXO-L's because finally, the 2 stars that was lost in the galaxy were now back. OT12 was back, no more OT10. Xiumin and Suho are going to enlist in the army, only having a few months left. But what they don't know is the story behind those issues, and rumors. And the real question is, will Kris and Luhan come back? Or they will forever be just a memory?