Extra VII

Constance's perspective

It's only been good news for everyone for a few weeks. Ricky is feeling better, Penny is always helping out and is succeeding in her job, Ocean has been having a lot of fun with Hailey, and I... Taking care of the cafe is a lot of work. I haven't gotten much help, but Ocean is there whenever she's available. Ocean thinks I'm doing fine. I don't want her worrying to much and make her leave her happiness for me. I hear a knock on the door to the cafe. "We're closed!" I say, but then I look out the window and see beautiful, long, red hair. I quickly walk over and open the door. "I'm so sorry Ocean!" She shakes her head with a worried smile. "Don't be. I'm sorry I couldn't be here earlier. Hailey wanted to do some karaoke before I left." My smile is weak, but I still say, "No! It's alright!". She notices my eye bags and takes my hand to bring me to her car. "Let's have a spa night!" This is all she said. I had no time to respond.

While we get a massage, I look at her. "Ocean... You didn't have to do this..." I feel bad. Now she's wasting her money on me. "Constance, I know you're going through a rough time. You need this time. This isn't about your job, not about us, just about your well being." She's like Mother Gothel, but she really does know best. "Thank you, dear!" I give her the best smile I can show and she seems amused. Too busy paying attention to her, I feel a tickle on my feet when I see that they've moved on to massage them. I start laughing and kicking, making the worker annoyed. "I'm sorry! I'm very ticklish!" I say through huffs of air.

After our treatment, she leads me to an elegant dining place. "Woah," I say, amazed by all of the lighting and velvet seats, "Ocean, this is amazing!" She laughs at my reaction. "They also have really good food." She replies, smirking at me. Thinking about eating can make me confused sometimes. Recently, I don't eat much, but I will eat a whole meal in fifteen minutes. I'm not usually proud of my habits, but I know she wants me comfortable for who I am. She cares for me a lot, so I'll enjoy this. No. Not for her. For me. "I'm proud of you, Constance. You've come far. I'm here to help out and give you that confidence boost you need. I'm also here because I love you. And you should understand that I'll be here for whatever need you have." I smile and collect her hands to face her. "Let's have the best night ever." She smiles wide to nod rapidly. We continue our night, overfilled with joy.

It was, in fact, the best night I ever had.

Hey y'all! I just wanted to say, I'm planning on writing my own story. The themes will be dark and fantasy with some romance. And this story will be coming to an end soon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. <33 (Also, I will have a co-writer for the next story. His name will be on the cover. Love y'all!)