•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ•

Y/N POV

                       ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ : ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

My stress levels were practically bursting through the roof and that usually only occurs during scheduled balls or events. Now it's beginning to constantly reoccur during my daily life and I didn't like that one bit.

Too many things took place in just one night for it to be considered normal. I barely got a wink of sleep last night because my brain was choosing to repeat the most embarrassing or heart-aching scenes—without my consent! Everything from Hoseok's random ass(heart-fluttering) kiss, Taehyung's intimidating presence, Jimin's random outburst, to Satan's nasty fucking insults!

I'm not sure if one girl can handle this much in such a short time period, but I have to give myself props for enduring this strain on my mental health. Extraordinary job Y/n!

If talking to myself wasn't enough, now I'm doing this. These men will definitely be the death of poor me.

Even so, just thinking about last night leaves me wondering how I'll last four more months dealing with this tomfoolery.

My heart nearly leapt out my chest in that moment. Not only was the close proximity making me nervous, but that piercingly close gaze had that organ caught in my throat, breath as still as a river without any sort of ripples in the water. Hoseok stared at me with an adoration that was all too familiar, one resembling Tae's. I knew what would soon befall on me, yet I continued to freeze up like a metal statue. It always ended up getting me caught up with these men.

I swallowed my saliva thickly, pupils wavering as I continued to get lost in those chocolate brown eyes. He soon broke the unspoken staring contest, plucking one of the neatly sliced berries from the bowl. It soon met my curious eyes, yet still mainly focusing on the closeness between us. 

"Hm! You can have this one..." A cheesy grin met his lips and I raised an eyebrow at him, not deciphering his intentions at all. That gaze was most certainly familiar, but was I possibly mistaken? It'd be a little foolish and pompous of me to automatically think this jaw-droppingly gorgeous man had fallen in-love with me. I'm starting to think all these flirting tactics were beginning to get to my head. 

"But why—?" I was abruptly caught off-guard by a sourly sweet flavor meeting my taste buds. The strawberry was pushed in-between my lips gently, his thumb slightly brushing my upper lip. Hoping to forget that heart-fluttering action, I started chewing on the berry, still a bit confused by the man in front of me.

"Is it good?" He inquired, a sparkle meeting his already brightened eyes. I nodded hesitantly, still chewing on the fruit with not much haste. "Hmm, then I guess I'll try now!~" 

Before I could even attempt to ponder on his words or swallow the remnants of the berry, a pleasingly soft sensation soon met my berry-stained lips. It all started to click together once I realized he was kissing me. Fuck, I should've paid attention to my gut sooner. 

My hands instinctively went to grab onto the nearest thing available, which was the countertop behind me and began to grip it tightly. My knees felt weak and I knew I would've collapsed if I wasn't leaned up on that counter. His lips tingled on mine, moving at a passionate yet rhythmic pace, as if he wanted to relish in the moment for as long as possible. The thought had me blushing immensely, and I still couldn't find the strength in me to push him away yet, just like what happened with Taehyung.