•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ɪᴅɪᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ•

ᴅᴀʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

These past few days have been everything but great. It's been hectic and quite frankly, tiring. They didn't know when to stop and were all so affectionate. It was almost cringey in a way. 

It felt cringey because I knew it wasn't sincere. It wasn't the sincerity you get from a lover. It was more of a 'I will be winning this competition' type of feeling. Maybe there were a few of them that possibly liked me, but I highly doubt it with how they're acting. And it's only been a few days.

That drained the life out of me. You all would rather compete for a wife than finding a true love? Are men's egos that important? Because if that was the case, then what was the point of doing this.

I bet most of them were probably forced to compete in this choosing, if not all of them. So many kingdoms wanted to take this opportunity to marry into our family. That was the only reason. It was sad really. These people are so influenced by money and power that they'd even sacrifice their own children.

But back to the main point at hand.

These guys were going to make me pull a chunk of hair out my head. Even Satan was scarier than normal! We both have slowly got back to how we usually were, forgetting about the incident from a few days ago. I honestly just needed some time to sort out my embarrassment and it was completely sorted out.

Now this dude wants to mess with me more than he used to. My favorite two and half were nicer than normal, trying to help me with anything they could get their hands on. It was kind of cute, but was starting to get annoying since I could barely do anything for myself. 

As for the last three siblings. They were the worst out of them all. Jungkook and Jimin took up most of my attention whenever they could, making sure at least one hand was on me. I could never catch a break.

 However, Taehyung was just weird?

I didn't know how to explain it. Out of everyone, he was almost the most sincere looking even though I knew it wasn't true. His actions were more romantic in some sense? They were things you'd actually do to your significant other. He always found a way to try and make me flustered and if I'm being honest, it was starting to work.

It was really baffling in my eyes. Maybe he was just naturally like that. From the moment I met him, he had the aura that could sweep any girl off their feet. The slight touches of affection were done like magic; trying to hypnotize whoever fell into his trap.

I wasn't letting myself be one of them. And that's probably why he was doing it more than usual.

In conclusion, I was getting sick and tired. No woman would be able to survive with seven gorgeous men flirting with her every second they could. Hell, I don't love any of them yet, but it's seriously taking a toll on me. Some might not have the best personalities but that doesn't mean they weren't drop dead gorgeous!

They know it and they're using it to their advantage.

"Princess~ Princess!~" Jungkook shouted, barging into my room. Knocking was never an option in this place. Surely enough, Jimin was right behind him.

I rolled my eyes, plastering a fake smile on my lips. I couldn't go five minutes alone in my room without one of them coming in here. It's been a week and my life is already destroyed. I should try escaping to the garden when I can. 

That's my last bit of hope at the moment.

"Yes Jungkook?" I said through clenched teeth. They both stood in front of my bed, looking like two troublemakers.