Fate from the Gods themselves

POV: Valentino "An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind

POV: Valentino
"An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind." - Gandhi
Summer #3

I always liked the game of cat and mouse.

Call me sick, but the thrill of catching something and them pay always made me happy. Whether it was someone who ripped me off or the little brat fiddling in my passenger seat,

The closer we get to my house, the harder I get at the prospect of spanking Brookyln's arse. I was going to say please like she asked, but no, she wanted to be funny and act like she was talking to another guy.

Like hell.

Maybe there are better guys than me out there. Sure, but I'm willing to try. I want to be better for her so she can swipe left on every other guy in the world. I need her to choose me. Every. Damn. Time. Like I would her.

I press the gas pedal a little harder when we reach the path that leads up to my estate, not caring one bit about anything else. There should be no one at my house because I gave everyone five minutes to leave when I called. It'll just be me and her. All of the possibilities make me more reckless by the second.

"Going somewhere important?" Brooklyn tries to lighten up the mood with her usual jokes, but I know she does it when she's really nervous. If her knee-bouncing didn't give it away first, Jesus, I forgot how easily Brooklyn can get shaken up.

Placing a hand on her knee to calm her nerves, I start to slow down a bit and ask, "Do you really want this?" If she doesn't, we could do other things like ice cream and old movies. This is foreign territory for both of us, and I don't want to overstep any boundaries.

By the way she bites her lips and nods her head, I know I already have my answer, but I want to hear her say it.

"Use your words, Bella." I slip my hand up a little further and pretend not to notice how her eyelids lower from lust.

"Yes," the words come out breathless and needy. A smirk rises to my face; she has no idea what I have in store for her.

"Good," I murmur before I start with the terms and conditions, "You'll get a three-minute head start. You can hide or run; I don't care. Just know that if I find you under five minutes, then you'll get punished, Capito?"

"Yes."

I wipe my upcoming smile with the back of my hand and say, "Your three minutes start now."

Brooklyn, don't waste any time and hop out of my car like she's running away from the grim reaper. My home has 13 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, and a million nooks and crannies to hide in. No doubt she will hide in one that we found together when we were younger, but it doesn't matter anyway.

I have cameras all around the house that I can access on my phone. Like predicted, Brooklyn hides in the office on the first floor. There's a bookcase that covers a secret room we used to hang out in all the time. I may have cheated a bit, but I wait three minutes before I enter the house.

Each step I take is slow, but it echoes on the marble floor. The house is pretty quiet, making the whole ordeal even better. I undo my cufflinks and roll up my sleeves in one smooth motion. A little squeal comes from behind the bookcase, and it takes everything in me not to laugh.

She makes this too easy.

"Brooklyn," I call out, knowing she can hear me but can't see me. I use that in my favor.

"Shoot, I'll just have to check the other room," I practically hear with a breath of relief. After taking a few fake steps, I pause for a second and wait. I have three minutes left.

At the last forty seconds, I move the bookcase and swing Brooklyn over my shoulder for the second time today, saying, "I win."

Brooklyn just grumbles while I take her upstairs to my room. I take the stairs two at a time and kick my door open with my foot. I throw Brooklyn on the bed and turn her around, so she is on her stomach.

When she whines, I groan and give her ass smack. It fits in my hands like it was made for me, and I mold it to my liking. Since she is wearing a sundress, I can glide her panties off with ease. I don't want anything in the way.

"What's your safe word?" I rasp.

"Red," her voice mirrors mine.

Once the words leave Brooklyn, I start the punishment with a hard and unexpected smack. The lack of warning makes her jump up a few inches toward the headboard, but I pull her back by the ankle, "Where you going, baby? I'm just getting started."

Her response is muffled by the pillow: "To hell." I chuckle at the ceiling and continue, each slap harder than the last. Her brown skin was now marked with my red hand prints. Not being able to contain myself I bite into the side of her ass and lick the wetness dripping down her thighs until I reach her pussy that's waiting for me."So wet," I mommer as I finish my 35th blow. "You took it so good."

Brooklyn is left heaving on the bed while I strip out of all the clothes I'm wearing. After I'm done I ball up the sundress in a bunch and pull her ass closer to me. Slowly, I tease her with my cock slightly just pushing in until I slam into her again and again and again while she screams.

"Fuck," I run a hand through my hair and switch hands so I'm gripping her messy curly hair instead. It's so silky that it almost slips through my fingers.

"Valentino," Brooklyn whines as she comes over my cock for the third time. This time around I come with her.

Brooklyn's heavy breaths fill the room with ease. Time passes slowly as I go to the bathroom to get a towel to clean her up. When I go to lick the wetness dripping down her thighs, she still tries but eventually relaxes.

The towel finishes her up, and without thinking, I lift her up from my bed and carry her to my bathroom. Brooklyn's head rests on my shoulder sleepily, and I embrace the ache in my chest.

Second chances are rare. Real love is even rarer. But I've been given the opportunity to do both. Although some may say I'm lucky, I doubt it. If I'm lucky, then I wouldn't be losing my empire or, even better, my brother. What twisted me and Brooklyn back together is deeper. More written in time.

It's fate from the Gods themselves.