Chapter Thrity Two

"Finally, I thought you were never gonna be let alone." I gasped. I quickly turned around and I heard chuckles "Don't fret petal, it's me." I was out to ease when I heard Aro's voice. He then pulled me into a dark alley and grabbed me by my waist "Well you look rather lovely cara Mia." He chuckled. I felt myself get flushed so I decided to break eye contact and look to the floor, he chuckled once more as he lifted my gaze with his fingers "My my, you turn into a lovely shade of scarlet once I compliment you." He smiled. I then looked confused "What brings you here?" I ask sounding concerned and gentle. He then sighed as he let go of me "I wanted to personally talk to you about what happened earlier today. If I may, what made you run away all of a sudden in the middle of the night?" He asked sternly.

It felt like the ground was shaking and having and earth quake while I stood still "I just couldn't sleep so I thought I could be productive and work on the girls outfits." He then sighed "Listen to me Michelle, never once do that again. Caius is furious and I haven't been able to tame him nor get away from his none stop complaining. Something I was able to manage and control before you got here." He chuckled at that last bit. I nodded as I understood and was comprehensive. He then revealed that Marcus was fond of me "Marcus on the other hand ... has grown quite fond of you my dear." He then culled my face in his icy cold palm. His ruby red eyes locked into my chocolate ones "I want you to return to your room and play nice for the mean time, alright? No more worries for me dear. Trust me, I want to keep you around. For as much as I can. I also want Caius to realize how valuable you can be to our coven." After a few little conversations, he left leaving me with Renata.

I returned and Renata was watching Santiago with her love puppy eyes. That's when I made my mission to get these two love birds together. After a while, we returned to the castle and Renata kept going on and on about how Santiago played his instrument well. Renata laid out and hanged many of my brand new clothing. I felt like a new woman. She then ordered me to take a shower and get into some warm pajamas. I desperately wanted Renata to spend the night here with me but I knew far too well that, that was impossible since she is a guard and nine times out of ten she would be busy. After the shower, I sat in the bed as I watched her read a book. Then, unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door.

Renata rolled her eyes and opened the door. In walked in Jane with a cold gaze "Master has ordered me to come and fetch you Renata for ... a meal."
She smirked at that last sentence which made me shiver. I thank the lords thag Jane didn't notice it because I would hate for her to have taken pleasure in my reaction. After Renata and Jane left, I decided to head to Renata's room to plant her a surprise small gift that I was able to purchase when I was out of her sight. I then assume I was too deep I thought because I didn't realize I had stumbled across another vampire. I hit the back of their back and lightly stumbled back confused.

"Well if it isn't little miss trouble"

My heart began racing realizing who this vampire was. I recognized the voice and tried my best to not act scared or feed into his desires.

Fuck ...

Authors note:
Okay okay I HEARD YOU ALL! Y'all want this story to continue and I shall give you what you want to be delivered. It's back from Hiatus. Literally. I know it's a short chapter but I plan on spoiling you all for the next one. Comment below how often you want me to update and who do you think this vampire Michelle stumbled across is!!