ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Present Time

Michelle's POV

"I wonder dearest one, what are you willing to trade me for your sister's life and for the life of the Cullen's"

That sentence was playing in my head over and over again, was i really willing to let myself surrender for ... For Edward's and Bella's happiness? Was it even worth it? Of course it was. Bella is my sister and she has every right to have her happy ever after ... Even if her happy ever after involves edward in her life.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that i did not notice aro's hand trailing down my cheek. I jumped at the coldness of his touch, i knew vampires were cold but no vampire ever had the chance to touch me off guard. My reaction seemed to amuse aro, he then let out a low chuckle that was able to bring me weak to my knees.

"And well my dear one? Have you decided yet?"

I could feel my eye's watering with just the thought of me never seeing my family again ... Never seeing Charlie ... Not being able to say my last goodbye to my mom. Not Being able to be there with my dad on our anual thanksgiving dinner and when we would go blackfriday shopping in port angeles and in Seattle with bella. Not being able to be in our anual christmas dinner and gift each other presents and spend family time ... Not being able to give my dad a kiss in the cheek and tell him i love him one last time.

"Look, if you want my blood just take it, but leave my sister and the cullen's alone!"

I then start to fold up my sleeves so he can take a bit through my skin and drain me, Aro's eyes never leaving me for a second. I then feel Aro grabbing my hand and placed his lips on my wrist i waited for the pain to come in ... But it never did. Instead, i felt his lips curl into a kissing shape and he kissed my wrist. He seemed to have noticed my conffusion as he let out a laugh ... A really creepy laugh.

"As much as your blood appeals to me i have a better proposition in mind."

He then let go of my hand and i let it drop to my side. What else could this man want? What the hell do i have that could seek his intrest in?

"I propose that you give yourself up to our coven. We have witnessed your power manifesting itself even in a human for and im intruiged to have you in this coven."

He steps closer towards me, he then holds my face in his hands as he takes one last good look at me.

"You know dear, i have always envied carlisle for having such valuable coven members such as Alice, Edward, and Jasper. If i let you go freely with them then im giving carlisle more power so im taking this opportunity ... I now have an advantage. So, what's it gonna be dear?"

For the first time i saw his true colors, he wanted me for the possible power i possessed within me. I then pull away from his grip and back away a few steps while i process the information.

"So my options are ... Join you or Bella, Alice, and Edward die."

It came out more of a statement than a question. A warm smile full of mysteries formed on Aro's face.

"Your a quite fast learner aren't you dear one?"

I knew what i had to do. It felt like a huge whole was yanked away from my heart.

"Fine, i will join you under one condition."

A grin formed on his face.

"What shall your request be my dear?"

His finger trailed down my cheek.

"You promise you won't ever harm my sister."

He then let out a heavy sigh.

"No harm shall come her way unless she breaks one of our laws."

Bella would know better not to mess with this crazy ass manipulator ass man.

"Good enough."

He then makes his way towards me again.

"Its settled. Let's make our way towards the throne room, at this time your sister and her lover shall be waiting for you."

He then lead me out of the room and extended his arm so we could cross arms. The whole way back i couldn't even look at him or enjoy the beautiful structure of the castle, my eye's were always on the floor considering each minute if i made the right choice ... Or if i was even able to exchange something else for their life despite knowing the answer.

Everyone's eyes were on us on the way back. I knew they were guards since they all had their coven necklace symbol on their neck. The halls would eroupt in whispers and gosip. Once we reached our destination my sister was nowhere in sight until i let go of Aro's hand and he calls jane to send back bella, Edward, and Alice back to the throne room.

"Jane? Would you please send back felix and Demetri and the Cullen's and the sister of our dearest Michelle? We have made a decision."

Everyone was curious as to what the decision was but awaited until Aro could clear up. Jane left with great curiosity and brought back ny sister and the two cullens. My sister ran up to me and gave me a hug and Edward and Alice stood by my side in case they wanted to protect me from an attack.

"It's settled, Michelle will join the volturi and the Cullen's will be free to go!"

Aro announced excited while he clasped both of his hands together and brought it up to his chin and the room abrupted in chaos.

"WHAT!?"

a low growl could be heared