ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙

The shadow ran through the dark streets of Volterra in the thunderstorm that consisted of heavy rain and huge thunder lightnings. The shadow ran through the forests hoping to avoid any human contact or even catch the attention of any vampire.  The shadow then stopped for a few seconds and looked back to see it was decently far enough from the castle ¨Let's mess them up a little.¨ and with a devilish smirk the shadow began to pick up its speed once again. After 23 minutes of running she was in Russia ... ¨Finally¨ the shadow thought to itself. There was an old abandoned castle ... it looked like it was a few centuries old and no human had come in contact with the castle either out of foolish urban legends or if there was any human that wondered through the castle .... there life's would  been put into an end and the corpses were hanged in order to warn any human to not cross paths with this castle or else hey would meet the same fate as the dead corpse that was hanged. 

The shadow then entered the castle, in it there was a fine dinning table with a huge chandelier in the middle. The castle was incredibly huge with lots of luxury and chandeliers, who ever this castle belonged to it was clear that they sure did have lots of money. The shadow then took off its boots and walked through the empty halls of the castle eventually making a stop at a throne room ¨Masters.¨ the shadow spoke in an incredibly deep voice. This was the Russian covens castle ¨Any important news?¨ the Russian coven leader spoke ¨It seems as if Aro currently has a a feud going on with his ex wife Sulpicia.¨ The shadow spoke as it was getting closer to the Russian coven leader ¨They divorced?¨  ¨Yes.¨ the Russian leader then had a smirk on his face while letting a dark chuckle escape from his lips. ¨I see ... Now its the time. Valeria can now take her advantage to this situation to Marry Aro so we can finally rise to the top.¨ the Russian king started to flip through his book as he was already setting up a plan in his mind. 

¨Not so fast.¨ The shadow spoke as it has yet not revealed his cause of delivering the news so quickly to the Russian coven leader. ¨Aro currently has fallen in love with a human ... She has him wrapped around his finger and he has no intention of letting that human go any time soon.¨ This made the Russian coven leader smack his book on his desk furiously ¨Who is she?" he demanded to know. The shadow then took a few steps back as he was analyzing the face of the Russian coven leader ... He was furious. ¨Her name is Michelle. She is the youngest daughter of Mrs. Isabella swan ... Carlisles future daughter in law.¨ this seemed to have clicked in the Russian covens leader ¨Ah i heard rumors of Edward carlisles youngest son having to be mated to a human. Carlisle is a great dearest friend of mine inf act ... However i did not know that the human had another young sibling ... Conflicting ... right?¨ 

¨Sadly the youngest one will have to be eliminated and pay the consequences so we can all rise to the top and have [power in our hands.¨ The shadow stayed silent as it was paying close attention to the Russian coven leader when suddenly doors opened in revealing a high fashioned slender petite woman with long brown locks ¨I overheard you say that Aro has finally divorced that trashy wife of his ... is that true?¨ the Russian coven leader then had a smirk across his face that was able to send waves of shock through a humans spine ¨Ah yes my dear you heard correctly. Despite the good news we have an issue¨ those words that left out of his mouth seemed to have angered Valeria ¨What is it now! this is our chance to climb back up and i do not intend to wait any longer!¨ She roared with anger that could possibly be heard all the way to china. The leader decided to carefully get his words out ¨It seems as if Aro has confounded in a mire mortal.¨ Valeria then let out a high annoying pitch laugh that wasable to send shivers down everyone's spine ¨A human? you believe that this human is a threat to our plotting.¨ sounded more like a statement then a question. 

¨Dont get fooled Valeria, this human is far more a threat then what you believe." from the shadows emerge valeria's older brother ... He was very masculine and very handsome ... he was able to capture the attention to the room. ¨Aro slowly is falling in love with that human, so ive heard from Santiago. Me and Santiago have had a very close friendship that we have developed along the centuries and he assures me that he believes that Aro is surely falling in love with that human. Rumors have spread along the castle and he has made it clear that he has that human under his protection and plans on making her his personal guard along with Renata.¨ his words seemed to have put the leader of the coven and Valeria on edge of their seats as Valeriaś brotherś words slowly sink in. They have this ambition and dread for power ... they wanna be and have always desired to be at the top of the food chain in the vampire world and now this is there chance ... They wanna marry Valeria to Aro now that Sulpicia is gone but now they seem to have face another challenge ... Michelle. 

¨Get our coven ready ... we will be making a surprise visit to Volterra in a few minutes ...¨

A/N HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING! question what are you all thankful for? Im thankful for You wonderful audince that has allowed me to bring m y creativity out to life with this book and for everyone of yalls love and support ... please let me take a moment and thank you all for making my dream come true by allowing me to create this book it means the world to me that yall enjoy it and support it we woudnt be here if it was n ot for you all ... Thank you!  drop down in the comment section what you are thankful for :)