ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Two weeks ago

Aro's POV

Ever since the last encounter with Sulpicia i have ordered my guards to keep an eye on her. I have decided that i will end this marrige with Sulpicia for once and for all. The memories of her cheating on me are still fresh in my mind. I have never been a man of love, not even with sulpicia.

That is something that my soon to be ex wife would complain often. I couldn't blame her ... Not entirely. My number one priority is ny coven and the power that it holds. I have spent the last milenia to build this coven and get to where we are. Nothing will ever stand in the way between my power and my reputation.

Love has never been a priority and Sulpicia has known that ever since she met me. She would spend most of her existince in that tower ... Locked and forgotten. I would behave coldly with her and even distance myself from her for 6 months straight.

Love is weak.

At least in my mind.

I was in the throne room with my brothers both having their own private conversation while i was reading my book "Master, your dearest wife wishes to see you." Renata had gently spoke as she stood infront if me while bowing her head "I'll be there shortly." I dismissed her.

From the corner of my eye's i can see caius rolling his eyes "Are you ever gonna mend thing's with sulpicia? After all she has kissed ass all these centuries." He spoke with an irritating tone. Caius never understood. Im sure if he was in the same position as me with dora cheating on him with his rival enemy he would react worse.

"Things with Sulpicia can never be repeared. I have lost all my intrest in her from the first moment i found out about her betreyal. I now would suggest we don't speak of this topic ever again caius." Aro stated as he made his way to the tower to see what sulpicia had wanted.

Once i was inside the tower i was greeted by dora, Dora has been a great companion to sulpicia for many centuries and even in occasions she had tried her best to make our relationship work after my wife's betrayal. However with no success she secretly started accepting the fact i would never forgive my wife and started feeding false hope to sulpicia "Aro, it's so nice to see you here again. My dearest sister is waiting for you in her bedroom."

Dora was genuine ... A sweet person. The complete opposite of caius. However i was always grateful to have a sister like her so i nodded and thanked her and made my way to my wife's bedroom. Once i had knocked i heard a soft nervous Voice "Enter." Sulpicia called out from her sofa as she was reading a book.

She had her red dress that fitted her very well and every man who would have seen her they would start to drewl over her ... Except for me. I then closed the door "You requested for my presence?" I asked in a cool suddle tone as i made eye contact with her "Yes, please sit down." She taped the sofa opposite her direction and i obliged to her request.

As i sat down i noticed she had a jewelry black box and i was curious where this was going. Was this another bribe? "Aro we need to have a talk." She said as she started shifting in her place "Proceed" i told her. She then took an unnecessary deep breath "Aro ... This has gone to far. Please tell me what do i have to do in order to mend things with you."

Ah so this is what this call was about. She then handed me the black jewelry box and in it contained our wedding ring "I am willing to file for a divorce in order for me to win back your love and affection." I was stunned to say the least ... She wants a divorce?

"So a divorce is what you are asking for?" I asked unsure if her proposal was "A divorce. A chance to start again this relationship in order to win back your love, affection, and trust." She cleared up. I was still processing the information on her propos but id like to see her to grovel and kiss ass.

"Fair enough. I'll get out lawyer to file for divorce papers as soon as possible." I stood up as i turned to leave but i was pulled back by Sulpicia "Im sure i will win your love back And i will not rest until i have succeeded." I felt true pitty for the woman i once loved.

"We will see." I stated as i pulled out of her grip she then tried to place a kiss on my lips but i moved making her kiss land on my cheek and i stared in her eyes ... I saw regret written all over her and i almost fell for her act.

But what person can forgive their lovers infidelity?

No one.

We can forgive ... But never forget.

I exited her bedroom and i was conscious dora was taking in our conversation but i chose to stay silent on my way back to the castle.

This can play both in my favor

Let the games begin.

A/N please leave a review and let me know if aro's relationship with sully could be fixed ;) also, have you guy's heard from Allen_xa ? I have worried sick about her please lmk if you guy's know info about her.