ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"What!!?"

Low growls erupted from Edward, bella looked at me in shock ... She couldn't believe what i had just done. Alice was frozen, she did not see this one coming at all. The other guards in the room look just as surprised as alice, however they looked towards my way they scanned me from head to toe and Alec and Jane became curious.

"M-Michelle What have you done!!??"

Alice was still in her state of shock she never in a hundred years visualized me becoming one of the volturi guards for some odd reason.

"You all are free to leave once the sun goes down and our dearest Michelle will now be under my care. She will be part of my own personal guard along side renata and she will be trained to serve me."

His own personal guard?? So I'll be working and protecting him from any danger ... How exciting! Im pretty sure he is taking so much pride and is enjoying Edward's and Alice's frustration.

"No, Michelle will not stay here with you she will come back with us!"

Edward argued back which only made me and bella scared for challenging aro in this match.

"Carlisle promised he would change Michelle and we will look after her. She is our family after all. Her loyalty will always lie with us no matter what."

This seemed to set a fire in Caius and Aro, Aro looked hesitant for a moment as he realized what Alice said might be true but Caius wouldn't tolerate the behavior of Alice and Edward any longer.

"You two should've thought about that before you let two humans step foot in our worlds then leave them on their own without disposing of them. YOU PUT OUR SECRET AT RISK IN THE HANDS OF TWO HUMANS!"

At this point caius stood up from his chair causing me to get a jump scare while bella hid her face in Edward's chest.

"The human will stay here with us and that's final. Unless you want us to kill all of you? The human saved your lives and instead of being grateful you sit here and argue. Can't you all realize you left this girl no choice? Maybe we should also be taking a wip to them Aro."

Marcus spoke from his throne and it surprised many of us since he hardly speaks or steps in unless asked to. The Cullen's now realized that what Marcus said was true ... All of this could've been avoided if they hadn't left.

"Your dismissed."

Aro finally dismissed The two cullen's and my sister and i assumed he was also dismmising me at first but when i steped out of the throne room Aro called from behind.

"Not you Michelle. You are to stay here and pledge your loyalty to us."

I gulped as i made my way back to the middle of the throne room butbwas stoped by bella reaching out to me with her arm with tears dripping from her eyes, i gave her a sympathetic look and let her hand fall from her grip

"Take care."

I told as i made my way back and the doors shut closed. I couldn't even look at anyone around me ... This felt wrong.

"Young Alice's words earlier holded allot of truth, i would like for you to pledge your loyalty to the volturi. Felix? Bring Renata and Chelsea."

Felix bowed his head "Yes sir." And left and came back with two girl's. On the right there stood a 5'0 girl with a pale skin tone and she had a beautiful black dress with her pendant volturi necklace on. On the left side there stood a 5'4 tall girl with blonde hair and she had a red dress on and some black heels.

"Yes master?" Both of them asked at the same time bowing their heads at Aro not meeting his gaze. Aro then lifted their chins up with a warm smile.

"We have a new member in our guard, her name is Michelle and she came in with the cullen's earlier, she is the youngest sister of bella the mate of our dearest Edward and she will be joinning us. I want her to pledge her loyalty to us but i want you dear chelsea to tell me how strong her loyalty is towards me and we shall take action from their."

What the hell did he mean by action!?

"Yes master"

Aro then turned to look at my direction and i still did not dare to meet his gaze.

"Kneel ... Kneel and repeat as i say."

I did as i was told and i felt Everyone's eye's on me as i kneeled infront of Aro and the kings ... I felt humiliated.

"I  Michelle swan pledge my loyalty to the volturi coven from here on now until my masters dismiss me from my duties and position. I shall not betray my coven and do any wrong doings towards the kings. Any betreyal or wrong doing towards my kings and coven shall be punished with death. I am now a volturi coven member and i shall serve my kings until my end."

I repeat as i was told and with each word i came close to bursting to tears ... I was signing my liberty away to that awful man!

Once i was done i felt his hand lifting up my chin and he made me meet his gaze.

"What an extraordinary immortal you shall become Michelle."

He then did the most unspeakable act i never saw coming ...

Was i dreaming?

Is this reality?

Was this an illusion?

Did Aro volturi just ... Kissed me?