ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Michelle was awakened by Clara "Dear, I'm afraid you need to wake up." I quickly stood up "Oh no" I said. I overslept and now I forgot about sneaking back into the castle just in time. Now I'm sure Aro is now sending troops to come and look for me. I quickly explained to Clara what was going on and she calmed me down. She closed the store for a few minutes so she could accompany me to sneak back in the castle. I went in Demetri's motor cycle and sure enough Demetri was there along with Felix and Santiago. Clara was right behind me in a black truck.

Demetri rose up and he was upset "Who in the hell do you think you are to take my Motorcycle." Clara intervened "Calm down Demetri, it's not your motorcycle it's the Volturi's." He then laughed "How would you know, you haven't been here in centuries." Felix then spoke "Masters are looking for you. You really sealed your fate." Felix chuckled. Quite frankly I was sick and tired of them reminding me that every wrong move I can die "Then so be it." I quickly went inside and made my way to the throne room.
I wanted to get over with this. Caius was angered speaking with a group of memebers to send out a troop looking for me and Aro was contacting the Cullen's.

I went in and everyone stood silent. Caius was livid "Oh what grace do you have to show your face here after we spent all morning looking for you." Aro did not say anything. Marcus then spoke "Where have you been young lady? Talk to me." Clara then chummed in "Sir if I may, Michelle was with me all night. She was working on the dresses for Jane and Renata. She slept there because she was tired from working all night long in Jane's ballgown" Jane relaxed a bit knowing I was working on her ballgown. Caius dismissed the guards that were about to be sent out for a troop to look for me. It was just the three kings, the elite guard, and Santiago, Clara and me in the room.

Marcus then spoke "Well then, if Michelle was with Clara working as she says, then I don't see the issue." He spoke from his throne.  Caius growled "Don't see the issue!? Aro this has gone too far enough. I want a fair punishment for this being." Aro then raised an eyebrow and signaled Clara to come closer. He read her thoughts and he saw that it was true, he also saw that she knew everything about us. Aro then cocked an eyebrow up "Michelle. It's not right for you to leave whenever you want to. As much as it saddens me, my brother is right. You will help Marcus with cleaning his library every afternoon for the next two weeks." Caius scoffed.

Renata let out a sigh "That's it!? Punish her with a harsher punishment, if any of the guards like a Renata, Jane, or Corin left like she did you would have them clean catacombs for the rest of eternity." He argued. Marcus the rolled his eyes "But she was with Clara, she was with a volturi member." Marcus argued. Aro put a stop to it and then talked to me. Aro then returned to his seat "Michelle, your ceremony will hold place after the ball. And then we will turn you two days after the ball. Now I'm instructing Renata and Jane to help you prepare for your fate. I will be the one to turn you and you will be under my name." I then nodded even though I had a question. He seems to pick up on it because he then explained "You being under my name means that I will be like your manager, your patron. Caius has his own guard and so do I, you'll be my second personal guard helping Renata." That made more sense so I nodded.

Renata seemed happy to know I would be free from a harsher punishment. Caius just scowled at me and said "Of course" under his breath when Aro revealed he would be my "Manager". I could care less what he thought of me. I then headed to my room with Jane and Renata. Jane seemed bothered with me. When we reached my room Clara hugged me goodbye and told me she would be back shortly later today when the store closes. Renata sighed and just laid in Michelle's bed "What were you thinking!? Do you realize the danger you could have put yourself out there. Master Caius wanted you dead." Jane just looked at me.