ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

WARNING: Attempted rape

"You have quite a temper don't you Mrs. Swan?"

I met his dark gaze as his finger trailed down my cheek. I couldn't trust my mouth so i gently removed his finger from my cheek and gently turned away.

"Mrs. Swan i normally don't let this behavior go unpunished."

Oh gosh ... What was i thinking!?

"However you have proven to me that you are worth all my care, so i shall forgive you for this behaviour."

Im still unsure if that is good or bad news ... Considering who i am dealing with and that was none other than the selfish king of hell himself.

Aro then moved towards renata and he lifted her chin up and all three of us stood up and met his gaze.

"My dear renata please make sure Mrs. Swan is well treated and settles in. I will make an appointment with salon piza to get her all glamoured before her transformation."

Renata seemed to have payed close attention into instructions as she was nodding gracefully.

"Yes signore."

Was all she simply said with a sweet smile gracing her lips.

"Excellent my dear, i will also have our designer from france Alfonsi to come in and take measurements of sweet Michelle."

He then returned to his desk and seemed to be writing down something on a piece of paper. I looked over and jane was shooting me death glares again and i just rolled my eye's at her.

There was simply no pleasing Jane!

"Mrs. Swan we will later discuss your transformation date. You will also be expected to train just like the rest if the guards daily once you have been turned. We will have our designer come in a couple days so he can take measurements. Do you have any questions my dear?"

He looked at me while letting his pwn drop on top of the paper. In reality i had a whole bunch of questions!

However i simply said "No"

"Sweet Michelle that is no way to answer your master is it? Im trusting that renata and jane teach you well maners around your masters when you are addressed."

Jane seemed a bit fed up with my behaviour forgeting

"Yes master, we will show Michelle everything involving the life style of the volturi."

Aro smiled at her, it seems he surly holds allot of love for Renata.

"Thank you my sweet Renata im still not quite sure how i earned such devotion. You are excused my children."

Aro placed a small kiss on Renata and Jane's forehead but i tried to leave before he could get to me with no luck. He grabbed my head with both of his hands and placed a kiss on my forehead.