Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.

Start from the beginning

Edward was very surprised because he saw Y/N holding a gun on her hand and one of the bullets in the gun was in Edward chest.

Edward- "M-Miss..... w-why....?"

Y/N- "I'm sorry Edward and I think you should learn next time that you shouldn't trust people that easily..... I'm only using you Edward." *smirks*

Edward- "M-Miss..... p-please h-help m-me......"

After that, Edward stopped moving. Y/N smirks at Edward who is dead while Sehun just stands there with a blank face, he doesn't want to disturb his boss's work because if he does he might end up like Edward.

Y/N- "Sehun, you know what you should do."

Sehun- "Yes.... miss Y/N."

Sehun also called his people and did the work that Y/N told.

Then Y/N called her brother In-Youp while watching Sehun and his men clean Edward's body.

(In the call.📱)

Y/N📱- "Hello In-Youp oppa!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Hello princess! Why are you calling?"

Y/N📱- "Let's go to the mall with Hyunjin oppa, Kai, Soeyon and Nayeon. Let's spend time together!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Well then, let me tell the others about this."

Y/N📱- "Alright oppa, I'll go back to our mansion first and we'll meet at the mall."

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Okay princess, but I think it's good that you go back to your mansion first and meet at the mall because the maid is cleaning the whole mansion right now."

Y/N📱- "Alright oppa, I'm going back to my mansion first then we meet at the mall. Bye-bye!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Bye Princess, I love you!"

Y/N📱- "I love you too oppa!"

(End of the call.📱)

Y/N- "Sehun, I want to go out first. Please do the work I gave you."

Sehun- "Alright miss Y/N, if you need anything you can call me."

Y/N- "Alright Sehun, I'll go first." *smile*

Sehun handed over Y/N's handbag to its owner and Sehun and his men bowed to Y/N when Y/N was about to leave the office.

(Time skip after leaving the Company.)