Chapter 13: Lure her

Tip 10: Choices matter.

Lisa's Pov

The dark, cold morning wind caressed my skin as if freezing hands run along my body. I quietly gazed upon Jackson's house towering before me, heart anxiously drumming in my ears while cold sweat trickled down my temples. I scanned the property, trying to check if anyone was outside, hiding. I paced down the cobble stone path leading towards the front door, hands reaching to twist the knob.

I pushed it open and gently stepped inside the dimly lit room while darkness almost swallow the hallway and pushed the door behind me close using my foot, leaving me vulnerable to what would happen in closed doors.

I tread deeper and into the living room, hearing a muffled noise coming from it. Cautiously making my way towards it, I let my eyes wander around hoping to have any idea to where my friends might be.

The muffled voice got louder when I entered the room.

Seulgi gazed at me with wide eyes as she fiercely shake her head, that got me confused all of a sudden. She sat in the middle of the room, bounded in her seat; wrist tied together behind her and her feet on the wooden limbs. I jog towards Seulgi, going down on my knees and ripped the tape that covered her mouth.

"Manoban! You shouldn't have come here!" Seulgi yelled with a panic voice while my fingers tries to unloop the ropes binding her.

"Lisa!" Seulgi screamed.

"What?!"

"Behind you!"

I wasn't able to react when I felt something stike me at the back of my head. Falling side ways on the floor, my skull ached and the world begin to spin infront of my eyes. In my peripheral vision I see the blurry figure of Taehyung and Jackson gazing down at me, Taehyung playfully swing his hammer in his hand while Jackson stood silently.

Taehyung glowers then glanced at Seulgi with the same anger in his eyes. "You take care of her," He ordered Jackson, stepping forward disappearing from my sight. "I'll handle Seulgi."

Their words seemed to echo in my ears like voices bouncing on empty drums, coming out as blurry as I see them through my heavily blinking eyes.

"What are we going to do to her?" Jackson questions.

"We're talking them to the abandoned house," I hear Taehyung say and there was a dragging noise coming from behind me. "We're going to lure her there."

Darkness soon consumes me.

-

Third Person's POV

Wendy pressed her knees to her chest and hugged her legs to find comfort as she lean on the wall at the corner, watching Tiffany circled the room disturbance written all over her face as she scanned countless pictures plastered on one side of a wall with Lisa's classmates stolen pictures pinned at the center of a clear patch of a wall with crossed marks on certain pictures they knew were the ones Irene had already killed.

Tiffany's attention switched when the door to the room draw open, she sees Lisa's unconscious body on Jackson's shoulder while Seulgi trailed behind tumbling into the room by a rough kick from Taehyung.

"Hey!" Wendy spring to her feet to aid Seulgi. She helped her up and brushed off the dust on her clothes, shooting Taehyung a glare from time to time.

"We got what we want so there's no need to tie you up." Taehyung told Seulgi, tossing her the saw he had before.

He drags a chair to the center of the room, facing the littered wall. After tying Lisa up he pulled out a phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

"Lisa?" Irene's uncertain, soft voice ring in Taehyung's ears.