Chapter 3: Her Secret

Tip 3: always reassure her, Always.

Lisa's POV

"It's beautiful here!" Somi beamed.

The hot spring were quite big and spacious this time of day, maybe because it was exclusive for us this weekend due to the celebration. It was a favor for us to be honest, the hot springs were mixed, means men and women both share, and I won't accept the fact that some guys might look at my girlfriend this moment.

The girls were grouped up to the side, just a few meters away from me and the boys. Yes, I was with the boys, why? Because they knew something about me that the girls don't.

It was a few days after the school started, I was walking on the empty halls trying to find the restrooms. The school was quite big than my recent school, so it wasn't that much of a difficulty to find the rest rooms. But now moving to Hana Academy Seoul, I was struggling to see even a glimpse of it.

I was dashing down the west wing of Hana Academy when I came across upon an out of order restroom, but it was for the boys. Since I've been holding my bladder for a long time I didn't care any more. I quickly went inside, accidentally tipping off the signboard on the floor before I burst in front through the door.

Meanwhile another figure was running through the halls finding a nearest restroom he could find. Taehyung spotted the restroom I was just in and hurriedly slammed the door open.

There I was in his sight, standing with my skirt off peeing on one of the old toilets attached on the wall. Needless to say, Taehyung was like a scared baby that day and I immediately talked to him about it, and being braver enough, I include the boys.

Then that day I learnt that Seulgi is same as me, An intersex.

I was glad that they were very accepting about it and kept it a secret from the girls. All I have to do is find a way to tell it to Irene.

Thinking back when Taehyung discovered my secret, it was one of the most awkward thing that happened in my entire life.

Seulgi leaned against the stone wall that borders the hot spring and let out a relaxed sigh. "A perfect way to end our quarterly exams."

Jackson nods his head in agreement. "Sure is."

I just nod my head inattentively, my attention was on the girls -mainly on Irene, that were grouped up on the left side corner of the hot spring. My eyes scanning her neck, that was only visible since most of her body is still under the water, traveling down to her collarbones then the valley between her medium sized bust.

The sight sparked something in my abdomen, I could already feel as it slowly stood up. My face flushed and dipped my head deeper until my mouth was covered by the water. That wasn't unnoticed by my friends close to me.

"Well you look at that," Taehyung began, chuckling. "Seems like our friend here got turned on by a certain someone."

The other two followed suit, chuckling as well. "Our little boy is growing up now." Seulgi teased.

Jackson leaned in closer. "Since we're staying this weekend, think you could, you know, do it with Irene?"

"Shut up guys," I looked away, completely embarrassed. "She still doesn't even know my extra appendage."

"This could be the right time, Lis." Seulgi encourages. "If Irene really loves you, she'll accept you, right?"

Taehyung and Jackson nodded. "As cliché as that may sound, Seulgi's right." Taehyung agreed. "All you have to do is find the right place where you'll tell her without anyone hearing about it."