Chapter : 04

Soobin *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Soobin
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Gintoki glared at others Tohun members while his thick brows knitted together as his fellow members were convincing him to not beat me.

"Boss, It's enough! He'll die!" One of the member said as he squint his eyes with irritation.

"Shut it! And bring me my bat! Do you want to get beaten replacing this moron?" Gintoki barked as his saliva spat from his mouth. The members gulped before bringing a huge wooden baseball bat. My whole body froze seeing the bat. Whenever he would get mad at any of the slave, he would beat him with the bat till all the liquid of this body come out.

Gintoki grinned massively as his smile stretched ear to ear while raising the bat over my head. I closed my eyes for the impact, braising myself still piercing my teeth on his leg.

Seconds past away but nothing happened.

"Good day sir!" The crowd repeatedly said in chorus. It hit my ear as I opened my eyes and saw the crowd bending their waist in 90 degree. A smug appeared on Gintoki's face who was keeping his head high like always.

I cocked my head to see a tall muscular man was lazily walking towards here as his black uniform of Tohun gang tugged tightly on his well toned body. My eyes was glued on his phoenix tattoo around his neck. His eyes were black but fierce like fire. My grip by teeth on Gintoki's leg loosened as I slowly pulled away.

Saliva rolled down from the mouths of crowd as they chant their regards to him. I stare at him while my heart tightened with unknown anxiety. He looked much older than rest of the people here. I guessed him to be a second yearer.

"Hey Gintoki, You are scaring the crowd." The man stated in most lazy way but it hit everyone most scary including me as they all became pin drop silent.

"Hey Jun-jun! My ice cream is finished!" A familiar female voice hit my ears which came behind the man.

"Don't call me this in front of every one!" The man snapped while slightly looking behind as his brows knitted together in irritation.

The female came into view as the man stepped aside. Golden tides of sea made their place in her short  hair which went down to her neck. Petals of pink cherry blossom were forming as her lips which were moving as she was explaining reasons of calling the man "Jun-jun". Her thin body was wrapped in white T-shirt as her shoulder held black jacket same design as the man and Gintoki but a bit longer down to her knees. Her big doe eyes had black pupil which were moving here and there as she was talking.

I predicted that everyone will laugh at their silly drama but no one dared to do this instead they started to chant their regards to her more louder than the man. Even some people were shaking.

"Good day sir!"

"But,,, she is a female." I thought while my temple fold in confusion.

The female started to march towards the ring followed by the muscular man. At first I thought she was heading to Gintoki who had a smug on his face. My face fluttered with joy as I caught the scene of her walking past him making his smug fade way while darkness started to occupy it.

Gintoki groaned in pain and bent over his aching stomach while both of his hand clutched his stomach  as a blow of fist hit him by the tall man.

"Who died and made you the king? Why didn't you bow? Why are you wearing like our president?" He said in scarily low voice. " You are nothing special. I'll kill you if I ever see you disrespecting our president." He followed the female before spanking on Gintoki's back.

I was so focused on watching them that I didn't notice that someone was towering over me. I looked up and saw the female.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" My inner self was screaming and jumping in fear and unknown excitement but my body was only shaking slightly.

"Ah, your name?" The female bent on her knees to reach my face for cupping it with both of her hands, there was kindness on her sweet voice. Her lips curved into a gentle smile while eyes were glowing with the kind light of firefly.

"Soobin. Choi Soobin." I stumbled on my words. I was trying my best to not smile but my crazy lips stretched into a idiotic smile while I was frowning at my own reaction.

"Ah Soobinnie! From now you are my friend." She smiled warmly at my broken figure.

"Eh?" I frowned in confusion while thinking about was she deaf or joking with me.

" She said 'Soobinnie' it means it is Soobinnie" The tall man standing beside her said in low voice before uttering my incorrect name loudly.

"OK then let's get it" She pulled her hands away and stood up. She headed towards Gintoki who smiled for getting noticed by her. 

"Good da-" He was knocked down on the ground by her as she jumped on her feet and kicked on his head with fierce agility. She harshly grabbed his hair with one of her hand and balled her fist.

"Who do think you are? Hurting my friend?" She was furiously smacking on his face as her big doe eyes became more bigger, there was no smile on her face. Her big doe eyes had no emotion on them as she kept beating him like a monster.

My whole body was freezing, my blood became cold, my eyes were watching the scene of a woman beating the soul out of the body of a tough man. Not only beating, she was literary killing him. Pool of blood came out from his crushed nose. She just changed the map of his face in few minutes. It sent me shivers down my spine.

"Underground street fight are so boring right Jun-jun? " She looked her side to the tall man who was nodding as her face regained the sweet smile.

"Jeez! A fly's blood" Her knuckles caught a bit of blood of Gintoki which she wiped on her cheek. Jun-jun laughed at her statement as agreement.

She was walking out of the ground followed by the tall man, but she stopped her feet before cocking her head behind, "See you Soobinnie!" then she left as fast as she came.

I had no idea about her nor I knew her name. But one thing I knew that she a angelic monster.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*