"Tecna wait! We can't use magic remember?" Bloom reminded her in a matter-of-fact tone, not all too fazed that we almost basically died. "We have to listen to the voice of nature." We all sniffed the air. A malodorous smell filled my senses and I immediately held my hand to my nose to block that nauseating smell that caused revulsion.

"It's some kind of gas! let's run." Musa yelled as the bubbles in the water started to grow bigger and we quickly ran to hide behind a log. Our hearts were thundering in our chests as we panted, trying to regain our breath.

"What's that?" Stella asked as she looked at the bubbles with a slightly put-off expression on her face.

"Let's find out.." I looked at the ground to see if there was something useful and beamed upon seeing a single twig on the ground. I picked it up and threw it toward the bubbles and just as it made contact with the bubbles it started to release some kind of gas and turned a tree into stone to our horror.

"That's Medusa gas!" Flora exclaimed in slight shock but didn't seem too scared about that revelation, unlike me who was ready to run off, far away from the Medusa gas. "It would have turned us all into stone."

"Happy I didn't turn into a statue." My shoulders slumped in relief as I leaned my head on my arms that were resting on the log.

"Talk about statuesque." Stella joked and my lips curled up in a small smile as we continued our way when in the corner of my eye I could see a ship falling toward the ground like a cosmic fireball.

"Check it out!" Bloom gasped and pointed toward the falling ship. "It's a Red fountain ship! They might need help, let's go." The ship created a jarring impact. The harsh wind it created hit me with full force and I raised my arm to shield myself as my heart sank and I wasted no time to run toward the ship that crashed, desperately hoping that no one got injured.

We all sighed in relief when our friends from Red Fountain walked out uninjured, only disoriented and Flora was the first to ask about their well-being, "Are you guys okay?"

"We saw your ship crash." Tecna pointed out with a neutral expression on her face as if not fazed that the ship crashed.

"It wasn't a crash." Riven scowled and I frowned at his impulsiveness. Riven always seem to put up an act of blind aggression and envy but he's thin-skinned just like me.. the thing we have in common the most is how sensitive we are to what people think about us so maybe that's why I think he's still redeemable. I've always believed in second chances. "It was an emergency landing."

"We were transporting a-" Sky stuttered as he got cut off by none other than.. my eyebrows shot up in surprise when I noticed a familiar tan-skinned guy with his glasses. Unlike his friends who were nervous or agitated, he seemed to hold a sense of calm to him as his eyes observed the ship with calculating eyes. My face flushed when I recalled the time we spent dancing during the night of the gala, my attention shifting to everything else but him.

"Transporting a very important something to Magix." Silas finished, folding his arms over his muscular chest and grabbing my attention. He was so.. flirty and outgoing during the gala and now.. he carried a hint of seriousness and diplomacy, making him seem like the most mature one out of the friend group.

"The troll.." Sky breathed out as a tense silence followed, making it seem like he said something he shouldn't have which was probably the case. "It's gone."

"Sky!" Brandon snapped at him for revealing confidential information while Silas remained unfazed yet there was a hint of annoyance dancing in his eyes.

"You let a troll escape?!"

Riven glared at us for even claiming such a thing. "We didn't let anyone escape. We just had an accident, the ship malfunctione-"