Chapter 9.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

I screamed. My whole body was falling down into complete darkness, I could feel the strong wind pushing me down as the sensation of falling overwhelmed me while desperately searching for the light and as if my prayers were answered I noticed my surroundings changing into a field filled with daffodils.

I panted as I landed on my knees, the grass brushing against me and tickling my skin but I paid no mind. I looked around and silently wondered what I was doing in a field filled with daffodils that sang the spring's deep soul, opening a light that brought warmth. The freely given wind brushed through my white locks of hair as my clothes swayed in rhythm with it.

'Where am I?'

Despite this being a normal field, it looked familiar to me, way too familiar but I don't think I ever recall being in a place such as this one. I took a deep breath and pushed myself up but before I could even take one step a bright light erupted making me stumble back. I squinted my eyes and the moment the light vanished I could only watch with parted lips what stood before me.

The scene was unbelievable, shocking really. My mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend what was before me. I blinked and looked away before looking back if to see that it was still there and when it was my eyes could only widen.

My brain stuttered, my eyes taking in more light than expected and after a wash of surprise I took a step forward, my eyes locking with glowing slitted ones as I took in the blue-scaled creature that towered over me but I wasn't scared, how could I? When those eyes only held warmth, a welcoming warmth that I could only recognize.

As if I was on auto-pilot I reached my hand out for the Dragon but before I could even make contact with the creature a bright light erupted and before I knew it I returned to the darkness I was in prior ago.

"It was the same voice that led us out of the fire, I'm sure of it!"

We all walked through the courtyard as Bloom rambled about the dream she had while I remained silent, not wanting to bother anyone about mine when I, myself didn't know anything about it yet deep down I knew that I was just in denial and the reason I saw the Dragon in my dreams should be nothing more but obvious.

I never wanted this.

"Boring, new topic." Stella sighed while rolling her eyes and snapping me out of my thoughts, I blinked at her in confusion, wondering why she was being like this to Bloom when what she was talking about was obviously important to her.

"What did she look like?" Tecna asked, disregarding Stella completely to her annoyance.

"She was tall and really beautiful!" Bloom's eyes lit up while talking about her. "But the specifics are kind of fuzzy."