After thinking for some time, Rudra concluded that he had no obligation to his father.However there was one thing that he needed to clear up. It was the promise he gave to King Vibhuvashan when he saved his mother years ago. He owe him the payback. And if this gave him a chance to payback his debt,then he would be free form any obligation towards King Vibhuvashan. From there on,he would have nothing to do with Antespura and its King. But apart from that his intuition was also telling him to go there. It might be something important that Mother Goddess wanted him to tend to. He had a feeling that it might be closely related to his job. So,he decided to look into the matter.

He looked at his Gurudev and said, " Gurudev, i will leave for Antespura soon. I have to clear up some old debt and also have something to look into."

Guru Brahmaditya nodded his head. He was happy that he didn't have to intrude and try to convince him to go there. He smiled at the fate. When something was meant to happen it will happen anyway. No amount of forces can stop it.

Rudra stepped forward and touch Guru Brahmaditya's feet again to seek his blessings and left with Taash treading behind him.

Guru Brahmaditya kept staring at his retreating figure and said," My son, your life is going to change soon. Everything will fall into its right place. I pray to Mother Goddess to always keep blessing you."

           **************************

Devkirti entered the great hall with her mother Queen Sulekha. Everyone was there. When proceed to her seat, she saw Sanghamitra sitting with Urvashi. Their eyes met but Devkirti looked away. She knew that she was behaving rudely and doing injustice to Mitra but she still need some more time to adjust to the reality. She took her seat.

King Vibhuvashan was sitting on his throne. He didn't look so good. Many thoughts were occupying his mind. It was a serious condition. If the Akhanda Vachan was not fulfilled soon, both King Vibhuvashan's and King Bibhuti's health will start to deteriorate and there will be no cure to save them. King Vibhuvashan was not sure if the Urja punj had reached his son or not. Will he come or not? Many questions were ailing his mental peace.

"Gurudev, have you got any news about Rudra's arrival?" The king asked.

"No, Maharaj,but i am sure that the Urja Punj had already reached your son." Guru Srihasti replied.

Everyone was awaiting for Rudransh except Kirti. She was not interested at all. She was even about to refuse to come to the great hall but her mother convinced her. She was not excited to see the person she was going to get married to. Whoever he was, it didn't matter at that point since she had to marry him anyway. She was wearing a blue dress that accentuated her figure and she was adorned with beautiful jewellery to go with it. She was looking extremely beautiful like she can captivate anyone in just a minute but her face was looking sullen and dull. It lost its colour and radiance.

Kirti was engrossed in her thoughts when she heard a guard came there running. He was huffing all the while and said to the King," Maharaj, we have just witnessed a big Hawk landing in the courtyard. There was a man sitting on its back. After the man came down from it, the hawk changed into a human. Now,they both are approaching towards the hall. What do we do?"

King Vibhuvashan thought for a moment. Then he realised that it might be his son Rudransh. He looked at the guard and said, " Bring them here". The guard nodded and left.

Although Devkirti wasn't excited to meet  the man with whom she would get married to but she felt a sudden apprehension when she heard the guard. A man who ride a hawk. What kind of a person he might be? She couldn't stop herself from wondering. And with each passing moment she was starting to feel more nervous. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, when she heard the door of the great hall opened. She knew he had arrived. The man with whom her fate was entangled with.

She slowly tilted her head to look at him. when she saw a man entering, he bowed down in front of everyone in greetings and then stepped aside when another man entered. Kirti's breath hitched the moment she saw him. He was definitely a tall person with a fit muscular body. He was wearing black and his long mane was tied up in a bun. The man command power. His aura was very unique but very powerful. The intensity of his aura was very deep and mysterious and was dangerously impactful. She looked a little more carefully. The sharp features of his face were accentuated by his beard but he had no expression on his face. His face was blanked. Impassive and inscrutable.Kirti was sure that she had seen him somewhere before. She was trying to remember, when she saw his  deep and intense abyss like eyes. A loud gasp left her mouth. Fear engulfed her instantly. She remembered everything at once. He was the man from the images she saw in the water. The man from her nightmare. But he was very real and was standing in front of her.

            **************************
HEY, GUYS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER. STAY TUNED FOR MORE. AND ALSO DO SHARE YOUR VIEWPOINTS ABOUT THE STORY.

AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE , COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANKS AND ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️