THE PUNISHMENT

LEO PIERCE

Leo Pierce sat in his class, looking at the round clock that hung above the white board. Leo fidgeted with his hands as he looked to the side of him where a group of students talked about how long Jason has been missing.

Posters hung around the school, and every time Leo had seen them, he couldn't help but feel like throwing up. Guilt crossed his mind as he knew what had happened to Jason.

The police had been asking students questions, questions that had involved Jason. Leo tried his best to not freak out, but that's what he happened to do all day.

Right when the bell rang, Leo sprinted out of the building before walking to the parking lot. Alora had been waiting for him in her car like always. Leo opened the door before climbing in.

"Hey, babe, how was your day?" Alora asked as she pulled Leo in kissing him on the mouth. 

"Hey, uh, can we get going?" Leo asked as he kissed Alora back before putting his seatbelt on.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Alora asked as she pulled out of the parking lot. 

Leo looked at a passing cop that was talking to the principle. Then looked him in the eye for a split second which made his eyes grow wide.

"Fuck I think I'm going to throw up." Leo said as he held onto his stomach.

"What's wrong baby?" Alora asked as she looked at Leo before looking back at the road.

"I feel like throwing up Alora, everyone's been talking about how Jason is missing...the cops are even involved, I don't think-"

"Babe, don't worry, you weren't the one who killed him, I did it. You have nothing to worry about." Alora said as she placed her hand on Leo's hand.

"Your right, I just, I just don't want you to get caught, I feel like this is all my fault." Leo whispered as he felt like he was about to cry.

"It's not your fault, I killed him because I love you and I won't allow anyone ever again to do anything to you again. Okay babe?"

The car was now pulled over to the side of the road and Alora was gripping Leo's hand tightly. 

"Okay?" Alora asked as she grabbed Leo's cheeks making him look up at her.

"Okay." Leo whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Alora wiped the tear away quickly before kissing him on the lips. Leo whimpered softly against Alora's lips, feeling himself becoming slightly hard.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" Alora asked as she grabbed onto Leo's dick through his pants.

Leo looked down at Alora's hand, pushing his hips up before going in to kiss her.

"Use your words baby." Alora said as she grabbed Leo by the throat, stopping him from kissing her.

"Yes, I want to go back to your place." Leo moaned as Alora tightened her grip on his neck.

"Good boy." Alora said as she leaned in before kissing Leo on the lips.

Leo laid on his back with his legs wide open as Alora sucked his dick. He stared down at her, loving how beautiful she looked with his dick in her mouth.

"Ah...fuck." Leo whimpered as he felt himself about to come.

"Be a good boy and don't fucking come until I tell you to." Alora said as she took Leo's dick out of her mouth.