'TRUE LOVE'

ALORA FLOWERS

Alora stood behind the counter on her phone texting Leo. She had been at work since this morning, and she was ready to go. Leo was her only good distraction.

"Are you going to ring me up now?" Alora looked up to see a man standing in front of him with his card in his hand.

Alora rolled her eyes before finishing sending her text to Leo before ringing the man up.

"Get me a pack of Newport's as well, and a lottery ticket." The man said swiping his card for the items Alora had already rung up.

"ID please." Alora said holding out her arm for the man's ID. 

"I don't have it on me but obviously I look of age." The man said glaring at Alora.

"Could be underage just looking older, I'm sorry sir but if you don't have your ID, I won't be able to get you the cigarettes." Alora said shrugging her shoulders before bagging the items.

"I want to speak to the manager." The man said as he crossed his arms.

"You can't fucking read or something?" Alora said pointing to the badge attached to her shirt that read 'manager.' 

Alora wasn't really the manager, but the real one was tired of being called to the front every few seconds for something random. He wasn't the best manager, but Alora didn't mind since she got to tell people what to do.

Alora pointed to a sign attached to the front of the counter before looking up at the man's hazel eyes.

"You must have an ID, regardless of how you look, so if you don't have your fucking ID, grab the shit you already have, and get the fuck out." Alora said pointing to the door.

"Fuck you bitch." The man said spitting on the floor before grabbing his bag before walking out the door. 

Alora rolled her eyes before coming from behind the counter. She then went to the back before grabbing four beers from the freezer and a pack of cigarettes. She then went to the back before taking her break.

After Alora got off of work, she closed up the store before grabbing her bag. She walked to her car before driving to Leo's house. When she got there, she knocked on the door before waiting for someone to answer.

"Hi, you must be Alora come on in." Alora smiled at a woman with long curly hair and dark purple lip stick on her lips.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Pierce, thank you for inviting me to dinner." Alora said as she walked into the house.

"Of course, Leo's been so much happier ever since he got with you, he's in his room he's going to be with us in a minute." 

Alora walked into the living room before turning to Leo's mom. 

"How about you wait in here before Leo comes." Leo's mom said as she walked into the kitchen.

Alora took a seat on the couch before digging in her purse. She grabbed her lip gloss before placing them on her lips before pulling her skirt up to be shorter. 

"Hi." Alora looked to the side before looking at Leo who wore jeans and a plain shirt.

"Hey babe, I missed you so much." Alora said getting up from the couch before pulling Leo in for a hug.

"You look so good." Alora said placing a kiss on Leo's lips.

"Thanks, you do too, I'm glad you came." Leo said looking down at the floor.

"Dinner is ready." Alora backed away from Leo before following him into a small kitchen. 

The table sat in the middle of the room with green wooden chairs placed by them. Alora took a seat next to Leo before looking at the meal in front of her.

"Everything looks delicious ma'am." Alora said as she placed her phone on the table.

"It tastes even better...Leo, are you going to eat?" Alora looked at Leo who was looking at his plate.

"Uh, yeah. Is dad coming home?" Leo asked as he picked up his fork.

"Yeah, should be here in a couple minutes. So, Alora what does your parents do?" Alora looked up to see Leo's mom looking at her.

"My mom's a prostitute and my dad used to work as a construction worker, but recently he walked out on us so I'm not sure if he's still doing it." Alora said picking up a piece of chicken before taking a bite.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Leo's mom said shifting in her seat.

Just then Leo's dad walked through the door with a bag in his hand. He kissed Leo's mom on the lips before taking a seat next to her. 

"How was work?" Leo's mom asked as she took a sip of drink. 

"Good, thanks for the dinner, babe. Nice to meet you Alora, Leo's told me so much about you." 

Leo's dad said as he stuck his hand out to Alora. Alora wiped her hand on her shirt before shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." 

For the rest of the evening Alora and Leo's family talked amongst each other while eating the meal Leo's mom had made. 

"Do you want to come up to my room?" Leo asked Alora as she finished washing her dish.

"I can't, I really should be going." Alora said as she wiped her hands on her blouse.

"Please? It would only be a couple seconds; I got some new Legos and I've been wanting to show you." Leo said playing with his fingers.

Alora smiled loving that Leo wanted her to stay. She didn't plan to stay long since her mom had said she was coming home, and Alora didn't want her mom snooping around the garden. She hadn't told her mom that her husband 'walked out on her', and she didn't plan to. If her mom did happen to find her Alora would simply kill her and hide her body like she did to the others.

"Okay babe, guide me to your room." Leo smiled as he grabbed onto Alora's hand guiding her out of the kitchen.

When Leo opened his room door Alora looked around the room to see boxes of Leo's Legos stacked in the corners of the walls and on the tables. 

"So, I just bought this collection over here, it costed most of my check, but I really wanted it." Leo said as he showed Alora a Harry Potter set.

Alora looked at the set before looking back up at Leo who continued ranting on about his Legos. As Alora eyed Leo, she felt herself becoming horny from Leo. 

"Thanks for showing me your Legos Leo." Alora said as Leo showed her the last box.

"Of course, I don't have friends so it's better to show them to someone beside my parents." Leo said as he looked down at Alora. 

Alora watched as he licked his lips before leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips. She backed up before walking over to Leo's bed. She grabbed her purse off the bed before walking back to Leo.

"I had a good time, Leo; I'll call you when I get home." Alora said as she hugged Leo. 

Alora looked down at Leo's pants seeing that his dick was showing through his pants. Leo's eyes were still closed from the kiss between him and Alora.

"Leo-" Leo grabbed Alora by the face before kissing her deeply on the lips.

Alora closed her eyes as she placed her hands on Leo's waist, pulling him into the kiss even more. When the two were done kissing Leo pulled away from Alora, making her feel empty.

As Leo looked down at Alora, he ran his hands down her face before kissing her one last time.

"I-I love you, Alora Flowers." Alora looked up at Leo with parted lips, shocked that Leo had confessed his love to her.

After all these years of rejection of love from her parents, and ex-lovers, she finally found someone who had finally loved her the way she loved them. She smiled before pulling Leo in.

"I love you too Leo." She whispered before kissing him slopply.