18

Nari's nausea didn't subside throughout the day, so as selfish as she was she stayed with Beomgyu, keeping her arm around his during both breaks, and whenever they had class together.

Soobin always watched them cautiously, a hint of mistrust in his eyes focused on Beomgyu.
Those five never made any sense to Nari.

She got to meet the rest of their friends, Taehyun and Huening Kai properly, so it wasn't a bad thing, she thought, spending the day with them.

"So you're the infamous Nari. Yeonjun talks about you a lot, you should be flattered." Huening Kai chuckled, as Taehyun just elbowed him.

"Stop causing drama, Kai, I'm sure she knows that already, anyways."

Dance was miserable. Yeonjun wasn't here, and she couldn't practice because her body ached every time she moved.
So Nari just locked herself in one of the dance practice rooms, before it came bursting open, Soobin on the other side, smiling.

"Oh, the locks not very good, is it? Can we talk?"

When Yeonjun finally got off the plane he rushed as fast as he could to the house.
The traffic was crazy, both foot and car as he got stopped many times, frustration filling his soul as he let out angered yells, having to restrain himself from snapping every pedestrians neck whom got in his way.

It was also icy cold, and he received the weirdest looks from people at his lack of layers, but he felt nothing, just the whiplash of the breeze.

He got to the house, knocking quickly.

A shorter man opened up, staring at Yeonjun.

"Vampire." He whispered, going to shut the door as Yeonjun put his foot in the way.

"Is Mark here? Soobin sent me." Yeonjun said, as the man's eyes lit up.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Mark. Ah, Soobin should've come as well, it's been awhile.. no bother, come on in.. what's your name?" Mark asked, pulling the door back open as he stood aside, Yeonjun coming in as well.

"Yeonjun. Soobin sent me, because, weird request, I need the blood of a hybrid to seperate the sire bond of my girlfriend to this wolf." Yeonjun explained, as Mark just laughed.

"Ah, yes, I figured. I'll get you one in a bit, but talk to me for awhile first. Sit, I'll go get us some drinks." Mark said, wandering off to the kitchen as he left Yeonjun in the living room.

All Yeonjun could tell was that the house smelt weird - both the sickly sweet smell of vampires, and the horrid smell of wet dog.

Mark came back with a bottle of bourbon and two glasses as he sat on one armchair, Yeonjun the other, pushing a glass across the table.

"So, your girlfriend, how did she end up in this mess?" Mark asked, as Yeonjun sighed.

"My group, we've had an enemy group of werewolves for years. They've driven us out of every town, and they've even killed one of my members partners before.. but one of them marked Nari before I had the chance to myself, so. She's fighting him, but I don't know how long she has until she's gone for good, you know?" Yeonjun explained, as Mark just nodded, before standing up.

"You seem like a good guy, Yeonjun. I'll go get you some of my blood, and then, you can use my portal to go back to Korea. Human customs won't let you bring a vial of blood through, that's for sure." Mark laughed, as he left briefly, coming back with a small container filled with a dark red liquid.

"Portal?" Yeonjun asked, as Mark grinned.

"Yep! I don't like flights, it hurts my ears as part wolf so I had my mate set it up for me. He's a witch, you see, but anyways, follow me." Mark said, asYeonjun got up and followed, placing the small vial in his jumper pocket.

They came to a locked room as Mark unlocked it, and inside stood an empty door, as Mark pulled it open.

On the other side wasn't the rest of the room, but instead Seoul airport.
"Here, just walk on through. The pressure may hurt a bit, I'll warn you." Mark said, as Yeonjun just smiled.

"I'll take the risk. Thanks, Mark." Yeonjun said, before stepping through, his world spinning before he landed outside of Seoul airport, and begun his rush back home.

"Yeonjun's in Canada? But why, that's so random?" Nari asked, as Soobin smiled meekly.

"Yes, well, one of my friends there is very good with medicines. He knows how to cure what's.. happening to you with Hyunjin, and how I can't touch you without burning you. Yeonjun should be back by the end of the day." Soobin said, as Nari just tilted his head.

"That's not even possible, with how long the flights are-" Soobin stopped me, grinning.

"Oh, he's not flying back, he's got a different way, my friend. So really, he should be back here, anytime now. So come home with me and Beomgyu, okay?" Soobin asked, standing up, as he turned to leave.

"Oh, and don't let Hyunjin follow you. He's kind of a pain in the ass." Soobin laughed, before leaving her alone again.

She felt her chest tighten up, as she let out breathy coughs, blood flowing from her lungs.

"No, no, come on.." Nari whispered to herself, whimpering slightly.