17

Yeonjun sat impatiently on the plane ride to Canada. Why did it have to take so long? He swore he could run faster than this menial human plane could travel, and it was bugging him having to sit still whilst Nari was falling deeper and deeper under Hyunjin's spell.

Beomgyu had sent Yeonjun a long message about the problems of werewolf bonds.
But the most troublesome was if the recipient gave in. Based on how Nari was yesterday when he was there, however, he knew she was fighting, which put a smile on his face.

But the more time Hyunjin spent around her, the stronger it would get. The same for the longer she stayed away.
So really, Yeonjun just had to do this quickly.

Beomgyu just sat laughing to himself.
"Come on, Jun, you think I'd let you have this pretty lady as well? You're going to be gone for a few days, so.." a grin slithered onto his face, as he covered his mouth to stop him from laughing again, "it's time I make a move on your beloved Nari."

Nari walked to school like a drunk. Her head was spinning, and she felt nauseous, but it was fine. It would be fine. She just had to survive the day...
And the day after, and the day after that.

Hyunjin stood waiting at the gate with a few of his friends, which, Nari realised were Changbin and Felix, from some of her classes.

As she got closer to the gate, the nausea cleared up.
Just what had Hyunjin done to her?

She walked up to him, as he just smiled, showing no sign of anything except for that usual cocky smile he wore.

"Morning Nari! Don't you look great today!" He smiled, placing an arm around her as she just shoved him off.
She couldn't deny that he made her feel better, but it was wrong.

"Please don't touch me, we're just friends, okay?" Nari said, as Hyunjin just sighed, crossing his arms.

"Whatever you want, dear." He replied, as she continued walking into the school, he followed close behind.

"She's really resisting, isn't she? That shouldn't be possible." Changbin whispered, as Hyunjin frowned.
"Yeah, I know. She must actually have feelings for that leech." Hyunjin seethed, as Felix sighed.
"Or, you may just be getting weaker. You're strongest after a full moon, so you kind of chose the wrong time to mark her." Felix explained, as Hyunjin just glared at him.

"You killed the last girl they were after, Felix, I wouldn't take advice from you." Hyunjin seethed, rushing forward to catch up with Nari as Felix just stopped in his step, Changbin following Hyunjin and leaving him alone.

"I didn't mean to.." Felix whispered, as he clenched his fists tight, tears welling in his eyes.

When Hyunjin caught up with Nari, he grabbed her hand.
"I know you said you didn't want me to touch you, but come on, me at least holding your hand feels good, doesn't it?"

She pushed him off. "That's exactly why I want you to stay away from me. It isn't normal."

"Well, it's not going to go away, dear." Hyunjin scoffed, grabbing Nari by the waist as he pulled her close, placing a forced kiss on her lips.

She felt that pull for him become stronger, as she just rested her hands on his arms, kissing him back gently.

When Hyunjin pulled away, he was smirking.

Nari blinked up at him, dazed, her hands still on his arms. Then she felt her face flush red.
"Oh my god did you just.." She started, turning away from him.

Hyunjin laughed. "Well you're so pretty, Nari, I had to."

Beomgyu came wandering down the hall, grabbing Nari's hand almost instantly, as he pulled her away, glaring at the wolves behind her.

Nari winced at his touch, but Beomgyu kept his hand tight.
"You can trust me. I know it hurts, but just wait a moment until we're further enough away." Beomgyu said quietly, before he came to a stop behind the locker room, letting go of her as she quickly pulled her wrist away, a red burn mark on her skin.

Beomgyu frowned, before tapping it again, muttering a few words, and then it was healed, her skin back to its usual colour.

Nari just looked at him quizzically, as he smiled. "I told you, you can trust me. I'm a witch, or wizard, or warlock, whatever you want to call it. I can do magic, anyways."

"You never told me the second part." She whispered, crossing her arms over her stomach as she took a step back, a wave of sickness washing over her again.

Beomgyu sighed. "Well, that's because our dear Yeonjun erased your memory of it. But no worry, I'm here to help. You've noticed your attachment to Hyunjin, yes? I believe I can help with that."

"You can?" Nari questioned, swaying back and forth a bit before she grabbed ahold of one of the lockers, holding herself up.

"It'll only be temporary, but, it'll help." Beomgyu said, holding out his hand to Nari.
She took it warily, the burning sensation running through her fingertips and through her veins, but then it stopped, as Beomgyu smiled.

"There. As long as you keep contact with me, I'll feel it, not you." Beomgyu said, wincing slightly but still holding that same smile.

"Oh Beomgyu, I don't want to hurt you, though.." She said, trying to pull out of his hand, but he held it in both of his.

"I feel just fine, I've suffered worse. So, whenever you need a remedy through the day and want to stay away from the bastard, come find me." Beomgyu smiled, and as the siren went he let go of her, turning.

"And don't thank me, my dear, we're friends after all."