Chapter 40:No way out

Start from the beginning

Lucca is not even a better option as that bastard will just make it worst for me besides he has his own scandal to deal with over there in spain with our popular Model Tirana. Uhmmm...it's a long story.

"Stop giving me that look will you?" I stated in maddening tone.

He chuckled feeling unaffected with my outburst before smiling sympathetically at me... "I can't help it amico...you're in deep trouble... Just embrace your love for this woman"

"Finn you still don't get it do you?" I growled inwardly.

"Get what? Wait a moment...have you talked to her? When I mean talk to her...I mean a proper conversation not the snuggling you're displaying in public..." I eyed my friend in irritation before setting it back at the glass window.

He was right, I haven't spoken to her about the past. The truth is I don't know what to say or how to say it.

"So I'm right...you're more timid than I thought" He smirked at my direction.

"I'm not timid...there's nothing to talk about" I reacted violently before realizing my mistake.

He had this calculated smile on his face. "You're sure about that?" He said.

"Yes I am" I answered in an irksome tone.

He nodded his head frantically. "If you say so my friend but I'll say it again... Talk to her...stop running away from your problem... Face it like the Man you are." He clicked his tongue at me.

"I'm not running away" I countered defensively

"Really? But I'm seeing the opposite right now" he said with a smug look on his face.

"Need I remind you...I came here for a business with the Prince"

"I know I know... You'll say that...a meeting that can be done using the skype but my friend decided to use his gas and come all the way to Moscow to see the Prince for a supposed business." He stated sardonically. I hate it when he's right.

"What should I do?". I muttered silently after a while and he stared at me in disbelief...

"You're not asking me that are you?" He cocked his head at my direction. I remained silent.

"There's no other solution than talking to her... Have a proper conversation with her because Hell and Heaven knows you're still in Love with her...it's everywhere on the tabloids and I'm sure your stony heart father would have seen it and if there's anyone who can fight for this relationship it's you... Fight for her, do right by her and don't let your pricky stubborn head think for you... " he trailed off probably waiting for my reaction but I remained silent.

"If you lose this woman, trust me you'll regret it massively." He said with all seriousness.

***
I kept pondering on what my friend said 'Talk to her' I shut my eyes inside my Jet the following day to visit Bronx.

I needed to see how the Construction is going over there.

I remained there to have a clear thought for the next two days before flying to Nebraska to see the Financial departments.

I remained there for three days and took in all their records and complaints before leaving to Phoenix.

I had to see the condition of the Hotel there. I realized the President hasn't left yet so I used the opportunity to talk to him about the steel construction at New York.

We need more lands and he was the best provider for that.

I was there for two days before I left to Arizona to see Gorgio Armani.