Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire DXD Harem Pt. 4 🍋

Start from the beginning

Mari: First, I am separated from my colleagues, then I'm unable to leave this cursed castle, and now I'm unable to kill myself? What kind of sorcery is that?

Y/N: (approaches Mari) It's MY sorcery.

(Mari turns to see Y/N, and then she shoots some arrows at him, but he catches them all with ease.)

Mari: What the...

(Then he grabs her neck and slams her into a wall before approaching her. Then he pulls down her shorts.)

Mari: (yelps) What is your problem?

(Y/N doesn't speak anything, but then he inserts his member into her vagina.)

Mari: What are you doing?

(He thrusts himself, hitting her G-point, and goes harder and faster. He keeps going rapidly with intense force and high speed, and continues to demolish and ravage her vagina some more until he cums inside of her. After that, he bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

Y/N: Now it's time to get the sorceress.

(Y/N teleports off to where Lori is.)

Lori: So you're the owner of this castle

Lori: So you're the owner of this castle... your reputation precedes you.

Y/N: And you look beautiful personally. No wonder I saved you for the last.

Lori: You won't beat me so easily.

Y/N: A certain arrogant woman said the same thing before I made her mine.

Lori: Oooh, then I need to be careful.

(Y/N conjures his magic while Lori conjures hers. They have a brief clash in which he overpowers her, and is about to have his way with her, but then she grabs his hand and pins him down.)

Lori: Not so fast.

(Then she decides to ride Y/N like a cowgirl. In retaliation, he grabs her breasts and squeezes them, making her moan.)

Y/N: Just as I thought, you're sensitive in there.

(He then massages her, who tries her best to not break by riding him faster. Knowing this, he moves his hips, making her moan loudly.)

Y/N: Thought you could have your way with me, didn't you?

(After a few minutes, both of them ejaculate their love liquids, and then Lori collapses on Y/N.)

Y/N: Damn, you're a bit tougher than the last one, I must admit.

(He then bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

(A few days later, the Bikini Warriors Party approach Y/N's castle.)

)