Yandere Union Itsuka Kendo X Kamen Rider Tycoon Bujin Sword Male Reader

(Y/N L/N is a teenager with the ability to manipulate time. He used it to save powerless and faunus people from the mistreatment given by powered people. Knowing this, Union Academy tried to get him, but he always escaped before the headmasters before they could ever confront him.)

(Meanwhile Y/N's parents are seen minding their own business until some bullheads surround their house.)

M/N: (eyes widen) Holy shit.

F/N: They never give up, do they?

(Then some of Atlas Soldiers come in along with the Ace Operatives, All Might, Izuku and Rias.)

M/N: You've got some nerve coming here even though we know the real reason you wanted our son in that shitty school of yours.

Winter: As much as I didn't want to do what I'm about to do... you don't leave us any other choice.

F/N: We would rather die than simply accept your pathetic excuse of terms.

Clover: So... be it.

(Clover snaps his finger, and the Atlas Soldiers aim their weapons at Y/N's parents.)

Atlas Soldier: Open Fire!

(The Atlas Soldiers shoot Y/N's parents down, killing them, and then Rias casts a spell of destruction which destroys his house. Unknowingly to them, Y/N was in a safer distance watching the entire destruction and clenches his fist.)

Y/N: I will have my vengeance!

(Suddenly he sees a letter flying next to him and picks it up.)

"Y/N L/N, you are invited to join the Desire Grand Prix." -Ace Ukiyo

(Y/N then shows a determined expression.)

Y/N: Ace Ukiyo... I accept.

(Y/N joins Desire Grand Prix and becomes Kamen Rider Tycoon Bujin Sword Form. One day in Union City, there is a battle in which Team RWBY, Bakusquad, Levi's Team, Class 1-B, Dekusquad, Ace Operatives and Pro Heroes are fighting against Cinder's faction, Nui, the Yeagerists and Twice until Y/N comes in.)

Y/N: It's time for revenge.

DESIRE DRIVER!

SET AVENGE!

Y/N: Henshin!

BLACK GENERAL! BUJIN SWORD! READY, FIGHT!

(As Y/N's transformation is complete, Tycoon then draws his sword and looks at its reflex.)

Tycoon: It's time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tycoon: It's time... to destroy Union.

(Tycoon then charges at both villains and heroes alike and punches through Cinder before beheading Ruby and slashing Mercury in half.)

Yang: (worried) Little sis.

Emerald: Cinder! Mercury!

(Izuku charges at Tycoon, who simply cuts off his arm "Jetstream Sam Style". He then knocks Monoma with the back of his sword, and then Nui charges at him, only to be slashed by him, and Emerald shares her fate. Bakugo shoots his explosions on Tycoon, who survives the shot and kicks him like a spartan.)

Tycoon: All bark, no bite. That's what all of you Union scums are, either heroes or villains.

(Yang activates her semblance and prepares to attack, but Tycoon then slowly perform a crescent moon as everything goes dark.)

BUJIN SWORD STRIKE!

(Tycoon then slashes Yang twice, and everyone gets shocked with such brutality. One of them however has second thoughts on Y/N.)

Itsuka: (in mind) I wonder who is behind that mask

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Itsuka: (in mind) I wonder who is behind that mask...

(Back to Tycoon, he then prepares another finisher, and then both heroes and villains charge at him, but...)

BUJIN SWORD VICTORY!

(Tycoon performs a powerful slash which destroys almost everyone, and as the dust settles, Itsuka Kendo is seen as the only one remaining.)

Tycoon: Who are you?

Itsuka: I'm your future wife. And call me Itsuka Kendo.

Tycoon: I will just tell you one thing. I had my family taken from me, and I will not rest until I destroy them all!

Itsuka: I'll help you then.

Tycoon: Wait, what?

Itsuka: If I go back to that academy, they will brand me as a traitor and accuse me of letting them to die.

Tycoon: (sighs) What choice do I have?

Itsuka: None. I'll accompany you whether you like it or not!

(Tycoon sighs as the rest of Union Heroes come in.)

Ironwood: Who are you, and why did you kill our students?

Tycoon: My family died by your Ace Operatives' hands. Does that ring a bell?

All Might: So you're the one who just killed my successor and his future wife.

Tycoon: And the rest of you are next. And if you think I'm alone, think twice!

(The Union Heroes get confused, but Jaune glares at Itsuka as he realizes what Y/N was talking about.)

Jaune: Traitor!

Itsuka: Faker!

Ironwood: ARREST THE MURDERER AND THE TRAITOR!

(Y/N and Itsuka fight the rest of Union Heroes and they win the battle as Itsuka feeds him, even in restaurants. Sure, he could eat by himself, but with a yandere like Itsuka by his side...)