Yandere Junko x Shy Kind Male Reader

(Y/N is a shy and kind boy who somehow enrolled at Hope's Peak Academy. What he doesn't know is that it was just a plan elaborated by the Ultimate Fashionista Junko Enoshima.)

Junko: Now I'm one step closer to have Y/N for myself

Junko: Now I'm one step closer to have Y/N for myself. Now to get rid of all potential obstacles.

(Y/N is seen at Hope's Peak Academy as he notices some lustful looks from the girls, and glares from the boys.)

Y/N: (sighs) Okay, Y/N... you can do it.

(Y/N walks on until he bumps into Kyoko Kirigiri.)

Y/N: Sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to bump into... you...

(Y/N then extends his hand to help her, and she accepts.)

Kyoko: It's okay.

(Y/N helps her up.)

Kyoko: What's your name though?

Y/N: I... um... I'm Y/N... Y/N... L/N...

Kyoko: i'm Kyoko Kirigiri. (extends a handshake) Nice to meet you.

Y/N: Um... nice to meet you too...

(She extends a handshake, and Y/N shyly accepts as they shake hands. Unfortunately Junko is watching them, and she didn't like what she saw.)

Junko: That bitch dares to steal my Y/N? I'll kill her for this!

(Junko devises a plan to kill Kyoko and anyone who gets in contact with Y/N.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is about to walk out when he suddenly sees a dead body. He shivers in fear as he feels something or someone is watching him. He keeps walking as he sees more dead bodies in the way. As he is about to walk out of the school, he hears a female maniacal laughter.)

Y/N: Who... who's there?

(Suddenly a shadowy figure starts chasing after him, and he keeps running, but the figure keeps chasing him until he trips in a random object, and falls face down. He gets up as he starts crying. The figure approaches him, revealing to be Junko.)

Junko: Ow, sweetie... don't cry. (hugs Y/N) I'm here, okay.

(Y/N thinks about struggling, but his shyness gets the best of him, and Junko takes him away. Now he's hers forever.)