Yandere Yanfei X Male Adepti Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N L/N is an adeptus with the White Tiger form. His name is Time Warper. What he doesn't know is that he attracted the attention of Yanfei.)

Yanfei: Oh, Y/N

Yanfei: Oh, Y/N. I love you so much, we're going to be lovers together.

(She then sees Time Warper as he sees Yanfei trying to sneak up on him, and uses his abilities as Time Warper to mess with time and sneak up on her instead.)

Yanfei: Where is he?

(Y/N transforms into a White Tiger and roars at her

(Y/N transforms into a White Tiger and roars at her.)

Yanfei: Oh, there you are.

(Y/N transforms into a human again.)

Y/N: You're gonna have to do better if you hope to catch me.

(Yanfei pouts.)

Y/N: Well, I gotta go.

(Y/N walks away as Yanfei smirks deviously)

Yanfei: Oh, you will be mine, one way or another!

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen taking a rest in his own house, when he suddenly felt some smell of blood.)

Y/N: (wakes up) Blood?

(Suddenly he turns to see Yanfei covered in blood.)

Y/N: Figured out you wouldn't rest until you killed those girls. (glares) Now tell me why!

Yanfei: Why should I? You already know the answer.

(She then unbuckles his pants and inserts his member into her vagina.)

Yanfei: Now we took each other's virginity.

(She starts bouncing as Y/N tries to use his Time Warper abilities, but she stops him.)

Yanfei: Don't even think about it.

(She keeps bouncing until Y/N cums inside of her. Then she turns around and inserts his member into her ass. She starts riding him again until he cums inside of her.)

Yanfei: This is only the beginning.

(Yanfei then kisses him while giving him a handjob. Yanfei kept having sex with him whenever she got a chance.)