Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire A.L. and DXD Girls 🍋

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire Taihou/Roon/St. Louis/Ravel/Koneko/Rias/Akeno/Venelana (Lemon). Also, it's an AU. So no demons, angels, fallen angels, shipgirls and sirens.)

(Y/N is a vampire who woke up from his slumber, and just met some of the girls who would later become his obsession.)

(Y/N met Taihou in a restaurant, where he found her by herself.)

Y/N: You seem lonely... what happened?

Taihou: My parents are forcing me to marry a man I don't love

Y/N: (in mind) When I put my hands on whoever is this guy...

(Then they had a great talk, and in a moment of distraction, he hypnotized her, and took her to his castle, where they had some sex and he bit her, turning her into a vampire. They're currently doing it in a ballet dancer position.)

Taihou: (moans) Oh Y/N, that feels so good...

(They keep doing it until they cum. Taihou then drifts off to sleep as Y/N kisses her.)

(Next day, Y/N meets Roon in a bar as some piano is played.)

Y/N: So... do you always come here?

 do you always come here?

Roon: Nope, who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you.

Roon: Roon, nice to meet you too.

(They ask some drinks, and Y/N even pays the bill, much to Roon's surprise, and then Roon is suddenly hypnotized and shares the same fate as Taihou. They're currently having sex in a face off position as Y/N already bit her.)

Roon: (moans) More, Y/N. More.

(Y/N thrusts into her some more, and some moments later, he cums inside of Roon.)

(One night, Y/N meets Louis in a party, where they're having a nice talk.)

Y/N: You're beautiful the way you are, Louis.