Yandere Kakegurui X Boruto (Final)

(In the distant planet, Boruto is seen in his giant cabin as he takes his Aerox to his bedroom as if it's his only friend all along.)

Boruto: I admit I've had to pay a big price for it. But in the end, it was worth it... right, my friend?

(Meanwhile, Boruto's classmates have been brutally beaten by the yanderes. As for Hinata and Himawari, they are merely unconscious.)

Yumeko: I just don't understand one thing.

Mary: Me neither. How did he escape from us again?

Nana: He used his Aerox.

Marin: Aerox?

Enterprise: What is this? We've never seen one before.

Nana: Aerox is a scooter. It has LED Headlight with LED Position Lights, LED Tail Light, Two-Level Seat, Front Pocket with Power Socket, 24.5 L Under-Seat Storage, etc. Not to mention it's black and silver.

(They suddenly notice some perverts who support the yandere harem being paired up with Boruto. They bring their community to get the yanderes married with him.)

Yang: Hey, isn't that the Red Dragon wannabe?

Blake: Perverts... they disgust me!

Komi: (What are we waiting for? Let's kill them.)

Ayano: Yeah, they are annoying anyway.

(Then they kill the perverts before proceeding to hunt Boruto down.)

Souko: Now that we got them out of the way...

Nana: Let's get our man!

(They then proceed to follow the tracks left by the Aerox. They go through cornfields, narrow urban roads, construction sites and the dense forest.)

Micchon: Well, I guess this is it.

Megami: We lost him...

Kiana: Not yet, he thinks he can be safe from us, but he's not.

Raven: That's right. I can open up a portal.

(The girls then start working together and built a portal machine in the middle of the dense forest. As the portal opens up, they go to the planet Boruto is located, and manage to find the cabin.)

(Timeskip)

(As Boruto is waking up from his sleep, what he sees surprises him. The girls he worked so hard to escape from managed to find him and now are sleeping with him.)

Boruto: (groans) Aaaah, give me a break!

(Boruto pouts as he knows he can never escape from them.)