Y.P.O.S. Heavenly Principle X Male Absolute God Reader (Forced Lemon and BDSM)

(A/N: Requested by Geats-Fox, and it's actually Yandere/Pervert/Obessive/Sasdistic Heavenly Principle X Male Absolute God Reader (Forced Lemon and BDSM))

(Y/N is an absolute god who likes to play with human emotions. Unbeknownst to him, there is an unknown goddess who's been obsessed with him. It's none other than the one known as the Heavenly Principle.)

H

H. P.: There he is, my future husband. Y/N will be mine, even if I have to force him to.

(Y/N had created a tournament known as "Union Desire Royale". A tournament where the Union Heroes are employed to fight each other as the winner gets to realize their ideal.)

(At Union Desire Royale, the Union Heroes are seen preparing to fight.)

Issei: Nothing personal, but I'll become the Harem King.

Bakugo: (scoffs) Like it will ever happen. Ten seconds, I just need TEN fucking seconds to become the number one!

Weiss: Get in the line, I'll change my family's reputation, and that's FINAL!

Yumi: Not so fast, Ice Queen. I'll bring justice to this world!

Sasuke: I shall rebuild my clan!

(As they fight each other, Y/N watches the fight and smiles in satisfaction.)

Y/N: What a bunch of fools. All of them will fall in the end.

(Y/N then makes an arrangement to ensure nobody wins the tournament, and everyone knock each other down in the end. Y/N starts laughing until he gets knocked out by Heavenly Principle.)

H. P.: You had your fun, darling. Now it's MY turn.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen chained into a bed, and somehow is unable to break free. Suddenly Heavenly Principle shows up.)

H. P.: Y/N, you have been a very very bad boy.

(She pulls out a taser and starts shocking Y/N.)

H. P.: And bad boys need punishment!

(She laughs sadistically as she pulls out some knives and stabs both his arms and legs, making him scream. Then she kisses him to muffle his screams.)

H. P.: Now you're mine!

(she places a collar on Y/N's neck.)

H. P.: Together forever. Hahaha!

(She laughs sadistically as she inserts his member into her vagina, and started raping him until he came inside of her twenty times. Being a God, his will wasn't easy to break, but Heavenly Principle threatened to expose his atrocities towards humanity, which led him to accept her love because he doesn't want to be casted out from his position.)