Chapter 4 - LIE to her

Lisa POV:

"Yes, that's who I am. And who are you?"

The two guards let go of me and disappeared down the hallway, leaving me with the intimidating man. She was wearing a black suit and had her arms folded. I folded my arms too, feeling like it would make me more intimidating. Her raised eyebrow told me she disagreed.

"Why should I tell you?" I said, defiantly.

"Because I'm giving you a choice. Either tell me yourself or I'll do a background check."

"Don't you need my name?"

"I know what you look like," her eyes trailed my body making me blush again.

"What if I don't even look like this? My hair could be red and I might have contact lenses," I pointed out to her.

"You and I both know you're making excuses so you can stop."

"Stop what?"

"Stop this," she said with frustration.

"What is 'this'?" I asked while my grin grew as she glared.

"Do you think this is a joke? You've been sneaking around my hotel and you think I'm going to laugh it off?" she hissed.

I narrowed my eyes at her. I had to change strategy. "What made you think I was sneaking around?"

This time when her dark eyes raked over me, it was judgemental. "You don't look like someone who stays here."

My mouth dropped open and my temper rose. "How fucking dare you! There is no dress code to how people should or should not look like if they're rich. And for your information, I do stay here."

Discreetly, I swallowed, tasting my lie in the back of my throat. It tasted like lemons...not that bad to be honest. However, Jennie's face told me that I had dug myself a hole which was slowly getting deeper.

"And where, may I ask, are you staying?" she said, voice low. I leaned back putting some distance between us before creating a suitable answer. Then my brain brought forth a plan. Well done, brain.

"I stay..." I muttered before barging into her room," here."

"What the hell?" she roared. "Get out."

"Temper. Temper. It's my room too."

"Do you know who you're messing with?"

I nodded. "Of course. Jennie Kim. Twenty five. Owner of many hotels. Rich. Playboy. May be married but I doubt it. And right now is incredibly pissed."

"Damn right I am. And I'm telling you to get out."

"And I'm telling you no."

If I thought Jennie was angry before she was furious now. "I have a meeting here with someone important and I don't want you to get-"

"In the way?" I finished for her, laying on the couch.

"So you understand. Now, leave." she swung the door open to reveal a tall man with black hair and startling grey eyes smirking.

"What do we have here, Kim?" Now, Jennie was coldly handsome but this guy screamed danger and sex especially with his wolfish grin.

"Jungkook, meet this random girl who I would love to get rid of," Jennie introduced tiredly.

Jungkook's eyes seemed to get lighter and he put his hands in his suit pockets casually. "Hello, Lisa."

How did he know my name? I didn't even know who he was. Actually, I did. Everyone did. "You're...Jeon Jungkook and you know my name."

"How did you know her name?" Jennie echoed.

"I didn't come here to get questioned. I came for answers and I don't have time. My girlfriend's waiting for me."

I just stared at him. One, like the rest of the world, I was still in shock that he was off the market and the girl who had him was probably thanking her fairy godmother because he was like winning the lottery. Who wouldn't want a rich bad boy? However, he wasn't my target. Jennie gave me a cold look then led Jungkook into another room and closed the door.

Getting up from the couch, I decided to explore. And find something to blackmail her with. My original plan wasn't working and I was running out of ideas. Then my brain as usual presented the perfect idea - her bedroom. My eyes watched the door the men went into, checking that they weren't going to come out anytime soon.

Once it was safe, I began the mission. Her apartment felt more like a maze with nothing giving away where her room was. The first door opened to her bathroom but the second opened up to her room. The bed was made, the floor spotless and I couldn't see anything that screamed 'I'm a real life Christian Grey' but obviously someone wouldn't stupidly leave their secrets on the floor...maybe I would though. I opened her drawers and saw layers of paper with numbers scribbled over them, nothing important. Noticing a paper corner under the pillows, I pulled it out while my eyes quickly grew wide. Then, my mouth began the raise into a smile. After stuffing it into my bra, I flung the rest of the pillows off the bed and saw it.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed loudly.

Footsteps thundered towards me until Jennie swung open the door looking slightly panicked but incredibly pissed off. "What is it?!"

I could see Jungkook also walking into the room, eyebrows raised. I pointed to the thing on the bed. "You're into BDSM," I said in shock, my eyes frozen on the whip.

Jennie's faced turned red with fury. "I. AM. NOT. INTO. FUCKING. BDSM. It's a fucking riding crop for HORSES."

"Oh."

Now, it was awkward. I had accused her of having some kinky fetish while the guy she was having a meeting with watched. Jennie slowly made her way towards me and I knew my time here was over. Her large hand gripped my arm, not tight enough to bruise but enough to get her point across. What have I done?

"I don't want to see your face in this or any of my buildings again. If I do, I'm calling the cops on you. Do I make myself clear?" she growled quietly into my ear.

"What if I pay for a room?" I muttered.

"Then, you'll find your room outside."

"Okay," I shrugged. I wasn't going to listen to her anyway.

"I'll escort her out," Jungkook offered, grinning.

I walked out of Jennie's grip then confidently walked out of the bedroom. This wasn't over all because of the little piece of information stashed in my bra.

"And I don't like red," she called out.

Shit.

-

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE :)