Tim stepped forward "Don't listen to her, Gwen She's just playing mind games." He said.

Rosalind looked at Tim "Oh, I am totally playing mind games. But I'm not lying." She starts to sing the song that Gwen sung when she was stuck "Stars shining bright above you. Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you" Birds singing in the sycamore tree " Gwen looks at her and instantly her mind flashes back to the moment she was locked in the lid as she started to sing.

She could feel her hands slowly shake and the nausea return. She felt like she was going to vomit. Tim looked at Rosalind clearly angry "Knock it off. Enough" he said.

Rosalind smirked "Ahh the fierce protector. The Sergeant in training and the young detective dating" she taunts.

"We're done here let's go" he said pressing the button to be let out.

"Armstrong's lasted this long because his contingency plans have contingencies. Whatever you've already found, there's more." Rosalind says just before they step out.

No one bothers to turn around as Lucy starts to question what Rosalind meant by that "What did she mean?" She asked.

Tim looked at the two "Armstrong's prepared to run. He's got a go-bag hidden somewhere" he dials Angela's number quickly into his phone "Lopez, I got something for you to chase down." He says.

**

End of shift approached faster then what Gwen expected. Nolan was found innocent, but was extended in the FTO program. Harper had a letter of reprimand in her file. Armstrong was dead, It was over.

Gwen stood in the locker room smoothing out her clothes. She was a bit nervous she was going to let Sergeant Grey know she was expecting meaning everyone else would know.

Today was an emotionally rough day for Gwen she was exhausted from this case, and she couldn't wait to just soak in the bath tub later. Tim was already on his way home ready to set up the tub for his girlfriend. He had also stopped and got her some food and ice cream. He would do anything he could to make her pregnancy easier for her especially after what she endured today.

Angela and Lucy walked into the Locker room together excited to congratulate their friend.

"Now that shift is over we wanted to personally say congratulations" Angela said pulling Gwen into a hug. Gwen smiled instantly feeling her eyes water from her hormones.

She gave Lucy a hug once she pulled away from Angela.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for crying I'm so emotional right now" she said. Lucy and Angela both laughed in unison.

"Tim is going to be in for a fun ride" Angela teased. Gwen laughed agreeing. She grabbed her purse and said goodbye to her two friends after some small talk.

She walked down the hallway seeing Sergeant Grey packing up his things ready to go for the night. She sighed taking a deep breath and walked inside.

He looked up at her and gave her a soft smile "Detective Rivers, I thought you would've left by now. Is everything okay?" Gwen nodded.

"Yes, I'm okay Sir. I actually wanted to let you know something" Grey smiled and held his hand out to stop her "You're pregnant ?" He asked although he already knew.

Gwen looked at him with surprise in her features "How did you know?" She asked. Grey laughed "Well when my wife Luna, found out she was pregnant she had the same symptoms as you. Constantly throwing up, and nauseous. I saw how many times you almost ran to the bathroom the last few days" Gwen laughed.

Grey walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort "Congratulations, I'm happy for you and Tim. I also wanted to talk to you about something" he said. Gwen nodded allowing him to continue.

"I spoke to supervisor detective on the other side. And if it's okay with you I want to personally make you leading detective for our cases that patrol officers need help with. You've done such an amazing job since you started" he said. Gwen looked at Grey instantly feeling hormonal again.

She nodded her head yes excited to be able to stay with the patrol officers and be leading detective "I would love that Sergeant Grey, thank you so much " she said. Grey smiled and nodded "Pleasure is mine Detective. Now go home and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow" Gwen nodded and thanked Grey once more.

**
Gwen was excited to be home she was greeted by Remy who waited at the door the minute he heard her car door shut. She slipped off her shoes and put her back down with a small sigh, great-full to be home.

She walked upstairs hearing light footsteps coming from the bathroom.

"Tim?" She called out. He answered with a small yeah. As She walked into the bathroom and saw the beautifully lit room with epsom salts in the tub, and a glass of Gwen's favorite juice in her cup.

The simple gesture instantly made Gwen cry making Tim walk over to her in worry.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked placing her hands on either side of he face. He was confused he thought she would've loved it. Gwen looked up at him and wiped her tears.

"I love it so much" she said leaning up to kiss him. Tim smiled and let out a small laugh at her hormones.

"Anything for you. Get undressed and tell me how it went with Sergeant Grey" he said. He watched as she got undressed and stepped into the hot water. She instantly let out a moan as her body was engulfed with warmth and bubbles.

She opened her eyes and looked at Tim "It went good, he also promoted me to leading detective for any future cases that patrol needs help with. Which is amazing because it means a lighter work load, and same hours as you. Which is good because the next few months will be hard" she said.

Tim smiled widely instantly feeling happy for his girlfriend. He was happy that she was being promoted and was happy that she was going to be closer to him.

"That's amazing Gwen. Congratulations baby" he said pecking her lips. Gwen smiled and kissed him back. Her hands instantly wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to her wet body. Tim groaned against her lips and pulled apart. He instantly felt arousal shoot through him.

Gwen looked at him her pupils dilated with lust "Well don't just stand there. Get in here" she said.

Oooo another chapter posted! Gwen and Tim are so cute and these pregnancy hormones are so funny! Also happy that Gwen got promoted!!! How do we like this chapter ??! Whose ready for more!