1| Atlas' Yacht Party

"Y/n, girl! You've gotta come, please!Wendy begged her best friend, Y/n.

"Wendy, I've already told you. I'm not going to Atlas' yatch party. Well, not if Nayeli is going at least." Y/n replied, starting to get a little pissed.

Her friend Atlas had just turned 20, thus he decided to throw a party- a yatch party to be specific. Y/n wanted to go I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a free yatch party?

The only problem was that her enemy, Nayeli was Atlas' step sister so Nayeli was bound to attend the party one way or another.

"C'mon, Theo's gonna be there." Wendy said shaking Y/n's shoulder and winking at her, "I know you like him."

"Shut up, Wendy!" Y/n said instantly putting her hand over Wendy's mouth in an attempt to silence her, "Someone's gonna hear you!"

"Hey Y/n!" Oh, shit. It was Theo. "Oh, hey Theo. What's up?" Y/n said while awkwardly removing her hand from Wendy's mouth.

"Nothing much, I was wondering if your coming to Atlas' party?" Theo said while running a hand through his jet black hair.

"Yep, I'll be there matey." Y/n replied awkwardly. "Uhm, okay? I'll catch you later yeah? Remember, it's on Saturday at the dock, from 6 p.m to 12 a.m! Theo yelled out to the girl as he started jogging away.

"Matey, huh. What are you a pirate?" Wendy looked at Y/n and started bursting out laughing. "Shut up, Wendy!" Y/n yelled at the girl while hitting her on the head with her book and blushing.

The two girls were interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing. "I'll catch ya later, matey. I got Maths now." Wendy groaned as she walked away from Y/n.

Y/n giggled while putting her books in her locker and headed to her next class.

After school ☆

Y/n was shoving books in her locker until it was suddenly slammed shut by someone. "Nayeli, what do you want?" Y/n groaned, she just had math and didn't have it in her to be dealing with Nayeli at the moment.

"If I see you at my brother's yatch party, trust you will be dealt with." Nayeli warned the girl as her accomplice, Cairo stood next to her with her arms crossed.

"She's probably never even seen a yatch before. I mean, look how shes dressed." Cairo interrupted. "I-" Y/n tried standing up for herself but couldn't.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak poverty." Nayeli and Cairo giggled at the girl. "And I don't speak spoiled bitch." Another voice interrupted.

Y/n looked behind her to see her best friend, Deacon. Deacon slung an arm over Y/n's shoulder lazily as he glared at Nayeli and Cairo.

Deacon was tall as hell and had black hair with a long fringe that almost covered his eyes as a result of this, his fringe casted a shadow over his eyes making him look more menacing than he already did.

"Your lucky your boyfriend is here to save you. But next time-" Nayeli tried to speak. "There won't be a next time." Deacon interrupted her while maintaining his glare.

Nayeli gulped and grabbed Cairo's hand, "Let's leave these two losers alone."

The moment they left Deacon burst out in a fit of laughter. "Pfft! She called me your boyfriend!" Y/n also giggled, "How could we be dating? I'm pretty sure your gun is pink." Y/n commented while still laughing.