4 | Thief

Trigger Warning: Horny thoughts, somno touching and fluff ⚠️

??? POV:

What the actual fuck?

It was supposed to be just Y/n and I on the island. Where the hell did all these background characters come from?

Stupid Y/n. If only she didn't leave the bar, I could've found her sooner and taken her sooner.

Maybe I should just kill her. Kill her and everyone on the island then flee and be on some "I'm the sole survivor."

I scoff to myself, knowing that I could never have the heart to kill my beloved.

It was the dead of the night and everyone was asleep. Atleast I think. I slowly got up and crept over to my Y/n.

"Y/n." I gently whispered into her ear to make sure she was sleeping. She was.

I smiled to myself and gently ran my hand through her hair. The floral dress she wore over her bikini was slightly lifted due to the position she was in, showing her thighs.

I gently touched her thighs. So soft. I can't wait to bury my face between them when she's all mine.

The thought of ripping off her clothes and fucking her senseless was more than enough to make my pants tighten.

I looked down at my raging boner. The things this girl does to me.

With one hand, I started stroking my cock through my trunks. With my free hand I slowly untied the straps of her dress.

I pulled it down to just below her breasts and moved her bikini top aside so I could see her nipple.

I started stroking faster. "Fuck Y/n" I muttered under my breath. I'd be dead if anyone caught me doing this right now.

I marvelled in awe at her beautiful breasts. I wonder how they taste?

Shit, I can't suck on her tits now, she'll wake up.

I chuckled at the thought of her just waking up so someone she trusts so dearly sucking her nipples.

I stroked faster and felt my climax approaching. I quickly pulled down my trunks and came on the sand just next to her head.

I dwell in the satisfying pleasure of my orgasm for a second before sloppily tieing the straps of her dress back, forgetting to place her bikini top back in place.

I throw some sand over the spot where I came, pull up my trunks and crept back over to where I slept.

I couldn't wait to have Y/n all to myself. But in order for that to happen, I have to get rid of everyone else.

I started biting my nails. I have a habit of biting my nails when nervous.

Killing four people without getting caught wasn't an easy task. But I was will to do it.

I was willing to do anything when it came to Y/n. I closed my eyes, knowing I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of waves hitting the shoreline. It was a otherwise calming scennary if not for the circumstances.

I sat up and looked around. Everyone was huddled in a circle a few yards away from me.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up. "Y/n, you're awake!" I turned around to see Atlas waving at me.

"Morning Atlas. What's going on?" Atlas looked at me hesitantly before saying, "Half the rations are gone..and so is Leo." "Oh." Was all I could muster.

I never took Leo for a thief, he's like the nicest person I know. "But don't worry" Atlas continued, "I'll sort it out. It's my fault all this happened in the first place. It was my yacht after all."

He looked away sadly. I can't imagine how hard it must be for him. Lots of people died on his birthday.

I reached out and held his hand. "Don't worry, it's not you're fault. No one could've predicted that that would've happened."

I tried to cheer him up. "You're right, thanks Y/n." He replied. I gently let go of his hand. Not before taking note of something.

He bites his nails.

I think he caught me staring because he quickly retracted his hand and sheepishly said, "Sorry, I have a habit of biting my nails when nervous."

"Oh sorry for staring." I said, now feeling awkward as I could tell he was ashamed about it.

I awkwardly walked away and towards where everyone was gathered.

We already had such little food as was and now that half of it is gone, it was bound to start some chaos.