• 23. A Day Out

Start from the beginning

"You did this??", He asked. Siya nodded. "You know everyone teased me in the college and Shivanya was ready to break my head. She thought that I am cheating on you.", He said sitting on her bed. Siya chuckled. "Madam here your boyfriend has suffered his friends cursing the whole day and here you are laughing. Not fair.", He said pouting.

"Then why didn't you removed the mark??", She asked.
"Because it's you have given this. And I will proudly wear everything that you will give me. Doesn't matter even if it's a lipstick mark!!", He exclaimed making her blush.>>>>>

She chuckled but also got a little emotional. "I miss you.", She said kissing the shirt.

After sometime she got ready and went down stairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everyone got ready and came back.

(Shivanya's outfit)

Ace's eyes fell on her collar bone. Their was a mole present there. He gulped looking at it. This is the first time he has seen her mole. It held him captive. It was making him loose his control. He wanted to suck that mole, bite it marking it as his.

He walked toward the car before he can loose himself.
They took three cars with themselves and started their journey of exploring the blue city.

First they went to Umaid Bhawan palace.
"Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the most popular attractions of Jodhpur. The palace is named after Maharaja Umed Singh, who is the grandfather of present owner of the palace. In earlier times, the palace was known to be the 'Chittar palace' as it is located on Chittar hill (the highest point Jodhpur)."

"The foundation stone of this magnificent palace was laid by Maharaja Umaid Singh in 1929 and work was finished by 1943. It was in fact the last royal palace ever to be built.", Shivanya told them.

All took many pictures to capture those moments.

Then they went to see Gulaab Sagar Lake.
They were mesmerized by its beauty.
Gulab Sagar Lake is among the few lakes of Jodhpur, situated in only city near Sardar Market of Jodhpur city. The lake was constructed in 1788 by Gulab Rai the beloved of Maharaja Vijay Singh, that's where it took its name from.

{I took all this information from Google and asked one of my friends that is from Rajasthan. So thank you so much ❤️}

"Bro you wait here I am coming.", Shivanya said to Sid who nodded.
Ace saw her going toward a flower shop. So he followed her.