Epilogue 

Laxus and Trix had 5 boys and 4 girls. He remained master of the fairy tail guild. Trix was hobbling around as she is pregnant again.... This time only 1. They've not gotten lucky and had just one. Laxus laughed at how many times he's gotten her pregnant.
They have Kitio ; who uses Phoenix fire and Jasper ; who uses celestial magic; and they are who are the eldest. Then they have Mia; who uses lightning dragon slayer magic and Mila who uses Phoenix guardian magic. (Two girls top row) Then there's Aubrey she is a celestial wizard, Michael lightning dragon slayer, and Laxus jr he is also a lightning dragon slayer. (Three on bottom row) and the youngest for now are August who has guardian requip magic and Amber who surprised them all with her own special magic Phoenix fire dragon slayer magic. (The two blondes on bottom row). Laxus and Trixie couldn't be more proud and happy to have them all. Lucy and natsu got married during the 5 years she was gone. They are just now having kids. Lucy is pregnant with twins. Gajeel and levy got married the a year after Trix went missing. They are on their 5th kid. Levy is pregnant with her 5th that is. Wendy and a new member who joined some time back, his name Milo are getting married. He is a requip mage like Erza but requips magical staffs and armor. Not swords. Cana and Rouge are married and have only two kids. Not to anyone shock is Erza and Jellal married. They have 4 kids and stopped there. Laxus laughed at how Erza loathed being pregnant but she loves her kids wholeheartedly. Makarov and porlyusica went on Vacation to a tropical island somewhere. Gray gave into Juvia and they are married. They have 3 kids and Juvia is pregnant with their 4th. Laxus couldn't help but beam with pride that he is the most productive man here. Laxus watched as Mira and Freed argued over her shifts again seeing as though she is pregnant on number 3.
Trixie smiles as she pats her pregnant belly and waddles over to Laxus. Cuddling into his side, she pats his chest. "Looking around at the guild again? We should all take a vacation. The kids are cooped up and everyone is hormonal. We all just need some fresh air at the beach. What do you say my lightning bolt?" She kisses his cheek. Laxus scoops her up in his lap causing her to giggle, "that sounds like a good idea, I'm sure the kids would love the beach. And the hormonal women will enjoy the fresh sea air. While the men all act like children in the water." Laxus chuckles at the thought. Looking over to Kitio who has taken interest in becoming his fathers pupil, "will you announce to the guild we are going to crocus beach in 3 days for a whole week son?" Laxus looks over at Kitio eyeballing Erzas daughter Scarlett. She's a year younger than him and he's been trying to get her attention for weeks now. However both Laxus and Trix can tell thanks to Capricorn the boy is a romantic at heart and a gentlemen through and through. He has Trix's personality and Laxus's neutral body language. Kitio clears his throat and speaks loudly and firm but with amusement in his tone, as he announces the vacation.
Trix couldn't hold back her motherly love as she Kitio into her arms kissing his forehead. "I'm so proud of you. Oooh look at you growing up." She hugs him tightly.
"Mom, let go. You're crushing me. Got to breathe." Laxus chuckles as he helps Kitio get away from his mother who's hormonal and gushing.
"I know... I know. I just can't help it. He's my baby and he's growing up." Trix swells with tears as she watches all her kids play and talk with their friends in the guild. Rubbing her tummy, "I'll just have to keep 'em coming if I want to keep them small." She sighs. Laxus felt his boner rage against his pants her comment. Growling into her neck, "and this is why we have 10 kids Trix." Trix smirks at him, "stop being so sexy and giving me amazing kids and I'll stop climbing you eveyother night." She teases him some more. Laxus wasn't going to sit here the rest of the day and not mate his needy wife. Picking her up they walk out of the guild trusting it to be okay for the remainder of the day. Besides Trix and Freed put up way too much security.
Laxus and Trix are instantly against each other kissing and shredding clothes when they enter the house. Smirking into her lips, "baby number 11 coming up my little Phoenix." He deeply kisses her neck entering her aching pussy.
Trix moans In delight, "our luck it'll be babies." She is barely able to make out between his thrust.
"Dragons above Laxus, I can't get enough of you." She kisses his neck and nips at it, as his cock rocks her world. "Fuck Trix, saying stuff like that and I'll seed you before you go." He growls threatening wanting to enjoy mating her before he goes. Trix screams his name as she cums all over his throbbing cock. Slowing his pace as he thrust inside of her seeding her womb some more. She's almost due for labor, so she just might get pregnant again right after this one. Laxus smirks as the thought. He seriously needs to give her body a break but they can't keep their hands off one another. They are fated mates. A Phoenix mage and a Lightning dragon slayer. They didn't care how many kids they have. They have each other and love each one equally.
Laxus laying them on the bed in a more comfortable position, cuddles his wife close pregnant with their 5th girl. And soon to be another one... or more. With their luck. Whispering in her ear before she falls asleep, " I love you my wife." Trix smiles softly, " I love you my husband." Together they fall asleep in peaceful slumber.