Not Natsu

Trix felt frozen in fear seeing the demon of a man laying in the bed in disguise of Natsu. She held onto Laxus too scared to let go. His power reassured her she is okay. The demon before them is powerful, and has hidden the real natsu away to feed off him. Trix stutters trying to form words but can't bring herself to look away.

Laxus was very attracted to Trixie. The girl is cute, funny, caring, brave, and lots of potential. He wasn't going to wait around to decide about his feelings, he wanted to date her. Get to know her. He wanted to be serious with her and not just some fling like he used to do in the past. Laxus was standing behind her in comfort noticing her tense mood. He was very concerned when she froze in the door refusing to enter. Her eyes glued to Natsu in fear. Her small hand pulls on his cuff as she whispers in his ear, that's not natsu." The amount of terror in her voice had Laxus on the defense. Scanning her eyes and body language. Everything about her reeks of fear. She begins to stutter attempting to speak but fear has a hand around her tongue. Laxus kneels down in front of her trying to get her to calm down. He didn't know how to get her to focus. Calling her name and waving his hand did nothing. Her eyes stayed glued to natsu. Her body tensing more and more by the second. Laxus was very concerned about her health at this point.
Everyone in the guild freezes in fear when a deep and dark voice growls throughout the guild, "Phoenix he's mine! I'll end you before you can interfere!" The malicious voice booms shaking the guild. Mira cries in horror seeing natsu gone from the bed. Everyone was looking around for him but Trix was terrified out of her mind. She could feel the shadows of the demon next to her. Everywhere around her. She didn't know where he would attack from or what he would attack with. He is by far more advanced than she can handle. Her heart felt like it might pump out of her chest. She grasps onto Laxus practically in tears of the terror she is feeling. Laxus looked down ready ti hug her in comfort when he body stood stiff against him and she gasp in shock. Laxus looked down to find a shadow demonic monster hand pulling out of her body ripping her frame from his arms. Her body fell limp on the floor not breathing. Trix screamed in terror as the demon ripped her soul from her body. There she saw natsus soul hiding in the shadows in fear. Trix looked down at her body and back at the boy, then again at the monster. No one is going to be able to save them. She has to figure something out. Seeing as though both of their souls are white they are still alive. Trix focused all her energy on telling Laxus how to help. She can't possibly do anything more herself.
Laxus felt his heart grow colder than ice seeing her body fall to the floor limp of life. He could barely hear her breathing as he kneeled down trying to figure out how to save her. He leaned down seeing her lips move trying to speak. Her voice barely there but enough he heard. Laxus looked at her shocked but does as she says. He stands to his full height placing his hands together before casting 'Fairy Law'! The golden light fills the guild and Trix feels her soul return to her body taking a big gasp in as she sits up in a rush. Her whole body trembled as she ran out of the guild and threw a gumdrop on the ground before jumping through.
Laxus didn't have a second to stop her. Just great she's probably traumatized and will never want to come back. He looked around and found natsu white as a ghost but the real him laying spread out on the bar. Just as they all sign in relief, Lucy, gray and happy come running in the guild. "Where's natsu is he okay?" The trio call out before stopping in their tracks seeing him on the bar passed out. Confusion etched in their eyes as they look around the guild. Everyone looked like they just witnessed someone dying. Lucy and happy notice Laxus and looks around for Trix, "Laxus where is Trix?" They both question at the same time. Laxus stutters over his own words not sure what to say.
"I don't know, she used her gumdrop portal and left. Lucy you need to find her. A demon attacked and tried to kill her." Laxus still stutters but makes it out enough that Lucy is wide eyed. She looks at happy carefully, "take care of Natsu. I'll go get Trix." Lucy nods at him as she looks at Laxus, "can you take us to the mansion. She'll go to her room. It's enchanted and so she's safe inside." Lucy explains and Laxus nods. Within second both mages are running inside looking for the mage, running to her room. Laxus stared in awe of how it was perfect for her. However both blondes are disappointed when she isn't in her room. "I don't understand, this is her safe place unless she's sleeping with me." Lucy starts to panic as she searches the room some more.
Laxus immediately went to Lucy's room, after she said that. He found her cuddled in Lucy's bed grasping onto her pillow fast asleep. Her hair spread out behind her and small frame cuddled into the body pillow. Laxus just stood at the edge of the bed watching her sleep as he waited for the other blonde to find them. He smiled when he heard her footsteps, " there you are." She calls speaking to Laxus but she pauses when she sees Trix in her bed. "And there she is." Lucy smiles relieved to have found her.
"Let's take her back to my apartment, I'm having Virgo replace my stuff there. We are coming home." Lucy softly looks at her as she gathers a few items.
Laxus rolls his eyes as he scoops the girl up in his arms, her hands curling around his shirt tightly. Cuddling closer for his warmth. Laxus then holds Lucy into his side as he uses his lightning body spell. To Lucy's delight they are outside her apartment building. The trio walk in the door and find Virgo has everything set up and unpacked. Lucy shows Laxus the bedroom where he can lay Trix as she gathers some items for a bath. Lucy desperately needing the bath doesn't wait on Laxus to leave before she closes the bathroom door and leaves him alone with Trix.
He tries to lay her on the bed but she won't let go of him. Sighing in defeat he lays down on the edge of the bed spooning her with his back to the bathroom door.