Chapter Forty One

HANNAH'S POV

Waking up to my man's head disappearing under the sheets and my panties being taken off a moment later is the best kind of way to start my day. I part my legs wider to make more space for him a moment before his mouth descends on my pussy. I arch my back and reach for his head needing to touch him but he slaps my hands away.

"Cesar." I moan opting to fist the sheets instead.

He doesn't respond but I feel his hands trailing up my body and under my t-shirt, his t-shirt actually. I take it off exposing my breasts to the morning chill but they are immediately warmed up when Santiago cups them twirling my nipples with his fingers.

The double assault on my boobs and pussy has me incoherent. I surrender to his touch and his tongue that's flicking over my clit in a fast paced motion driving me to that beautiful edge that I know is waiting for me.

Santiago releases one of my boobs and that hand joins his mouth as two of his fingers disappear into my pussy. He finger fucks me while lapping up at my juices with his tongue.

The sensations are overwhelming and I feel the onset of my orgasm begin to build at the pit of my stomach.

All my words are choked up in my throat so I begin grinding my pussy faster against Santiago's mouth and he lets me use him for my pleasure.

"Cesar." I cry out when my whole body shakes as my orgasm takes over my body.

Santiago keeps sucking on my clit until my shakes subside before he places a chaste kiss on my landing strip. He follows it up my waist, to my belly button, my flabby stomach, the underside of my boobs before he finally wraps his mouth around my nipples, his tongue and fingers working me up all over again.

I feel his hard cock rub against my thigh and even though I just had a powerful orgasm I am ready for more.

"Cesar." I whisper bringing his head up to meet my eyes.

"Yes mami."

"Stop teasing and fuck me please." I plead with him.

"With pleasure." Santiago grins wolfishly aligning his cock with my vagina.

I watch as his whole length disappears in me, choking me up making me feel full. It's such a fulfilling feeling, I desperately crave for more. Santiago knows exactly what I need without me saying a single word as he begins to move leisurely at first, then gradually increasing his tempo.

It feels so good as his cock moves in and out of me with ease, aided by my wet walls. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. I kiss him desperately pouring all my love and affection into that one kiss.

"I'm close. You with me amor?" Santiago rasps out, his voice dripping with need.

"Yes." I nod vigorously feeling my legs begin to tingle.

Santiago kisses me hungrily swallowing my cries as he fucks me harder and maintains that same tempo till I'm falling over the cliff with him. He comes with a long groan emptying himself into me as my walls clamp around his cock.

"Fuck." He sighs happily dropping his head to my chest.

I giggle holding him close,"I know."

Sex with Santiago will never cease to be amazing as each orgasm he gives me is better than the previous. I love that he is a man who can fulfill all my needs be it physical or emotional.

"Good morning mami." Santiago greets with a wide grin once we've managed to catch our breath.

"Good morning mi amor, sleep well." I reply kissing his sweaty forehead.