Chapter-12 🔞🔞

Continuous from Chapter-11 Night scene

"Annghh-" Weiying moaned loud into Lan Wangji's ear.

The past few weeks have been-

"Good. Keep moving. Just like this," Lan Wangji dragged his lips up the side of Weiying's neck. He held tight onto Weiying's hips as he thrusted upwards.

A daze.

"I'm going to-" Weiying tilted his head back and rocked his hips desperately. He felt the edge of the mahogany table dig into his lower back.

"If you wait, I can make it better," Lan Wangji whispered and dropped his head lower to lick at reddened pert nipples. He grabbed Weiying's behind and pushed him further down onto his erection. Holding him firmly in his arms, he lifted Weiying up with him as he got off his swivel chair.

"No- please-" Weiying said frantically, drool dripping from the side of his open mouth. Lan Wangji trailed his tongue over the wet drool up to Weiying's warm lips to kiss him.

He walked them both to the large window, facing glass and metal buildings. As Lan Wangji lowered Weiying onto his feet, he turned Weiying around and pressed him up against the glass.

"S-sir- this is-" Weiying breathed out heavily, his heated face was flush against the cool glass.

Lan Wangji bent close to Weiying to bite the top of his ear, "So good, why not let others watch?"

He thrusted rough into Weiying, rubbing against his spot. By now, he knew every nook and cranny of Weiying's lithe body. Weiying gasped and let out a strangled moaned. He arched his back to stop his straining erection from rubbing against the smooth, spotless glass. Lan Wangji slid a hand down from Weiying's chest to hold the leaking erection in his palm.

"Enjoying this?" Lan Wangji broke into an amused smile. As he ran his hand over Weiying's length.

"Your- ah..." Weiying said between Lan Wangji's thrusts, "it's your hands-"

Lan Wangji inhaled sharply and quickened his motions. He heard Weiying writhe and gasp in pleasure under him as he came. He blinked hard, pooled sweat on his eyebrows had fallen into his eyes. He pulled out and wiped at the sweat with the sleeves of his undone shirt.

Weiying stayed against the glass, panting. He looked down to see nearly clear liquid splattered against the clear glass. He pouted and attempted to stand upright, away from the window. He stumbled leftwards into Lan Wangji.

"Mm-" Lan Wangji held tight onto Weiying's arm with one hand as he gulped down the water and set the bottle down with his other, "you don't need to clean up right away."

He squatted slightly and pulled Weiying's arm over his shoulder. In one smooth movement, he had Weiying solidly cradled in his arms. He carried Weiying to the plush leather sofa at the corner of his office and laid him down.

"Toilet," Lan Wangji nodded in Weiying's direction. He redid his pants and walked off in the direction of the lavatory, taking his jacket and tie with him.

When Weiying saw Lan Wangji's retreating figure, he blushed hard and brought his hands over his face.

"Ah that..." he let his arms fall to his sides, "shocked me..."

__________________________________

Lan Wangji sighed and rubbed the area between his brows, "Xu Yang, why have you made an error here?"

Xu Yang pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. He had his hands clasped behind his back, rubbing his fingers out of nervousness.

"I apologize. I had given this to the intern and-"