Chapter-2

“xxx Pharmaceuticals,” Lan WangJi read aloud, “Our values are Patient focus, Integrity....”

His eyes scanned down the dense document, “Breakdown of Annual Profit - Pharmaceuticals makes up 52% - HIV medication making up 30% of that.”

He laughed dryly. A company that benefits massively from chronic disease, named after xxx. How appropriate. He set the document aside with the rest of them and turned his swivel chair to look out his window. Marvelous. Look, another glass building, this time it’s egg-shaped. Yawning, he turned back around. He was going to go mad looking at these senseless numbers.

Through his glass doors, he was able to observe the team he managed. Perhaps, he plotted, he can get one of them to do this. Xu Yang’s desk was closest to his office, so he looked up to make eye contact. He gave Lan WangJi his plastic smile and went back to work. “He’ll do,” Lan WangJi thought. Lan WangJi grabbed the documents and sauntered out of his glass prison. He stopped at Xu Yang’s neat desk.

“Mr. Lan, is everything alright?”

“Xu Yang, you want more responsibility, yes?”

Xu Yang’s face predictably lit up.

“Help me look over these and condense the key facts,” Lan WangJi placed the stack of papers on Xu Yang’s desk, “this is a huge investment, the information needs to be accurate.”

The glint in Xu Yang’s eyes wasn’t lost on him so he used it to his benefit, “You’d like to move up to handling such investments, right?”

The glint grew to a gleam, “Oh absolutely! I’ll finish this up for you.”

“Good. It's a great experience for you,” Lan WangJi noted with condescension and wandered away.

Xu Yang was the worst type of fool, an ambitious fool. On his stroll to nowhere, he spotted the intern. A handsome man in his early twenties. Although he came across as a self-interested dolt, there was an undeniable seductive charm about him. He had captured the women’s attention but Lan WangJi knew who had his. He followed the intern deftly into the pantry. With a practiced grace, he shut the door behind him. The intern looked absolutely delectable in his close fitting gray pants.

The intern gasped and whipped around as he felt a presence loom behind him, “Mr. Lan! My god, you really scared me!”

He blushed, embarrassed at the proximity. Lan WangJi was a hair's breadth away from his lips.

“It’s entertaining to watch you act as if we weren’t engaged the whole weekend,” Lan WangJi planted his palms firmly on the counter on either side of the intern.

“But your body has failed to act its part,” Lan WangJi’s lips barely brushed against the intern’s ear. He moved to press a hand over the intern’s obvious erection.

“Mr Lan, we shouldn't be at work...” the intern’s strained voice trailed off as Lan WangJi kissed a wet trail down from his ear to where his neck met his shoulders.

“Then it’s on you to keep us from being found out isn’t it?”

Lan WangJi looked up with sultry eyes before running his hand up the side of the intern's body to his erect nipple. When he applied a pleasant pressure over the thin cotton shirt, the intern quickly brought a hand to his mouth. Lan WangJi smirked,

“So you understand,” he grabbed the intern roughly by his arm and turned him around.

Not wasting a moment, he ground his hips against the intern’s and reached around to undo the intern’s pants. Feeling the fabric loosen, he tugged it down. He pulled back to free his growing erection, spitting on his palm and slicking over the length.