10- slumber party

TOM AND I came back inside to see Bill and Melanie putting face masks on one another.

"I want one!" I say.

"Do you want a face mask Tom?" Melanie asks.

"No, I don't like that girly stuff. I also don't want to mess up my perfect skin," he says.

Great, right back to his cocky self.

"Mel, can I go get some pajamas from your room really fast?" I ask.

"Yes of course! My top drawer has tons of pajamas in it," Melanie says while putting cucumbers on Bills eyes.

I went upstairs to Melanie's room. I took her dress off in the mirror. I balled up the royal blue dress and the threw it in the corner of the room, never wanting to see it again. I put on a white tube top and pink fuzzy Hello Kitty pajama shorts. I always forget I have my nipples pierced, it's sort of something I'm ashamed of since I did it when I was drunk. Hence the reason why I'm not a big drinker. However I thought that nipple piercings were pretty hot, so it didn't really matter.

I left Melanie's room, bumping right into a tall figure. I knew immediately it was Tom. I could smell his cologne and cigarettes.

He looked down at me, then my piercings. He bit his lip and swallowed.

I took his hand and placed it on my chest.

"Are you nervous?" I ask.

He looks away.

"No I'm just trying to use the bathroom," he says nervously.

"It's ok if I make you nervous, nothing to be embarrassed about," I say.

I laugh.

"You're pretty pathetic," I say walking away cockily.

Tom grabs my arm, and kisses me. He gently grabs my neck and sticks his tongue down my throat.

He brings me in even closer. There isn't anymore space between us. I can feel his large erection growing as the kiss deepens. I pull away.

"I don't want this to get too physical, I'm not sure you're ready for that yet," I tease.

"No please, I am. Please," he whines.

I laugh.

"Tom seriously, we're at Melanie's house. We can do this later," I say.

"Whatever, thanks for the blue balls," he complains.

"Anytime loser!" I laugh.

I headed back downstairs. Melanie and Bill were picking out a scary movie to watch on the TV, with a bowl of popcorn in front of them.

"We're gonna watch a scary movie!" Bill exclaimed.

"I love scary movies!" I say.

"Last time I checked we had to leave the movie theater because you didn't want to finish Halloween," Melanie said.

"I think you forgot I had a milkshake right before. I'm lactose intolerant. I didn't leave because the movie was scaring me, I left because my stomach was scaring me," I say.

We all laugh.

Tom finally comes back down, and we all harass him for taking too long in the bathroom.

He ignores us, and sits down right next to me. He reaches in the popcorn bowl, spilling it all over the floor.

"Nice job dumbass, you spilled our popcorn!" Bill yelled.

Tom and I both laugh, as we both picked up the popcorn. We still continued to laugh, and Bill hit Tom on the head. I laughed even harder, and fell over.

Tonight had ups and downs, but right now I am having the most fun I've had in years.