5- hotel

WE ARRIVE at the hotel around 1:15 and I help Bill out of the car.

"Lassen Sie mich meine Nummer aufschreiben! (Let me write my number down!)," He shouts to the driver.

Tom and I thank the driver, and we go into the hotel. Bill can barely stand up, and we both assisted him in getting into the elevator.

"You know Tom thinks you're super hot right? He's had a crush on you since forever," Bill shouts.

Tom slaps the back of his head.

I laugh awkwardly.

The rest of the ride was a bit tense, but luckily it was short.

I exit the elevator, but was stopped by a hand.

It was Tom's hand.

"Write down your number," he says.

I wrote down my number and said goodbye to the boys.

I entered in my hotel room, and just plopped down in the bed. I fell asleep right away.

I dreamed of Tom. How gorgeous his hair was, his eyes were enchanting and his style was extremely unique. He was beautiful. I never think of men like this, have I gone crazy?

10:30 AM
I woke up in my dress from last night and my makeup still on. I had a photoshoot at 1 pm, and then I was going to drive back to Leipzig. I opened my pink flip phone, and told my father that the event went well and I was safe.

I jumped into the shower, letting the hot steam run down my back. My mind was still on Tom.

It doesn't make sense since we aren't dating and he had just made out with those two girls. It also doesn't make any sense as to why I feel such a strong connection. I never feel this way towards anyone.

A/N: Sorry for the shitty chapter lol! I'm gonna post again in a couple of days, let me know if you have any suggestions to improve this story!